- Still & Moving Center
- 1024 Queen Street, Honolulu, HI, USA
- Mar 1 - 3, 2019 (3 days)
- $1590.00 before February 22, $1790.00 after February 22
- COURSE PACKAGE ($645 Value): 9 HOUR WORKSHOP + INTEGRATION & BONUS SUPPORT
- Experience specific mindful YOGA sequences (integrated with tools from mindfulness, neuroscience, and psychology) to combat stress, improve calm and focus, lift moods and promote relaxation (for BOTH the beginner and more experienced yogi).
- Stress Assessments
- Measure your level of stress and severity of impact.
- Learn what kind of “stressor” you are and specific things to do that can help override your unique stress response.
- YOGA Psychology Toolbox
- Leave with a customized toolbox of your unique plan for managing your day-to-day stress with more ease and harmony.
- Feel the power of group processing with guided exercises and paired/group sharing within a safe, supportive, and nurturing setting with others who are seeking the same results.
- Self Inquiry and Reflection
- Learn and practice guided prompts and journaling techniques to self reflect, inquire, and improve your relationship with yourself and others.
- Take Home Learning Material
- Deepen your study of yoga and gain a better understanding of the science of psychology, mindfulness, and neuroscience - the how and why these tools work for stress relief, stress management, and overall emotional well being in your life.
- BONUS CONTENT
- Integrated Support
- $150+ value
- 3 Follow-up video conferences to enhance and reinforce your commitment to change into your life with a customized plan.
- Written take-home results and personal records of your transformation experience to refer to anytime you need a tuneup/reminder.
- Time limited Bonus
- $75 value
- Complementary phone consultation regarding your life stressors and personal growth priorities (for the first 10 who sign up).
- Audio Recordings
- Unlimited access to audio recordings of brief meditations that guide you toward peace, harmony, and deep relaxation.
- Video Recordings
- Unlimited access to video recordings of wellness topics covered.
- Optional Ongoing Support
- (requires brief interview & instructor approval)
- Special access to ongoing support via group or private time to reinforce key growth areas you identify.
- Special access to ongoing monthly group yoga to continue your healing and growth journey.
- Loyalty Discounts
- Lifetime loyalty discounts off future events at Yoga +.
Schedule7:00 am Breakfast buffet at the hotel
8:00 am - 5:00 pm work with Maile Labasan, vegetarian lunch provided
5:00 pm Free time
About This Event
Experience the positive impact of just 3 consecutive days to get away from stress and engage in self care for the mind, body, and spirit. You’ll ensure long lasting changes by making use of the easy to learn, simple to apply skills along with follow up and support of the program to help you integrate what you learn and practice into your everyday life. The result? Your ability to better navigate through stress with greater ease, peace and confidence without taking too much time away from your everyday responsibilities!
By the third day you will not only have assessed your stress levels, learned about your particular stress style, and practiced stress management techniques and tools from yoga, psychology, mindfulness, and neuroscience… You will leave with a yoga psychology tool box of effective techniques according to your particular needs that have been tested, refined, practiced and mastered by you!
Invest in yourself and make a commitment to move forward in your life with greater confidence so you can achieve the peace, harmony, and life satisfaction that you deserve.
Sign up now for your Complete Retreat:Course package and bonus content outlined above3 days/4 nights in stunning Honolulu, Hawaii4 nights – 4-star shared accommodation (double) at the prestigious Ala Moana Hotel, Honolulu2 healthy meals per day- fresh, healthy, delicious meals to power you through your training1 sunrise Ocean cleanse with kumu hula, Malia HelelaAccess to 3 movement classes to augment your experience of Aloha (yoga, dance, martial arts and more)
Full price: $1790
Early Bird price: $1590 until Feb 1, 2018
Max 20 participants
Single room option: additional $100/night
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio