- TRADITIONAL CEREMONIES
- 04 TRADITIONAL CEREMONIES ( Live Ikaro Singing) .
- 03 TRAINED SHAMANS HOLDING THE CEREMONIES AND AVAILABLE FOR ANSWERING ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.
- Naysha the Shaman Leader of the group speaks fluent English and Spanish, she will be helping her shaman team with translation.
- MAX NUMBER OR PARTICIPANTS
- 10 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM
- DIFFERENT KIND OF PLANTS
- ALL OF OUR PLANTS HAS BEEN PREPARED IN PERU BY THE TEAM FOLLOWING THE TRADITIONAL WAYS.
- OUR PLANTS COMES FROM SUSTAINABLE FARMS.
- We work very personalize, we have Ayahuasca mixed with other plants according to what is need it.
- Aya with Bobimsana for open the heart for example. For more information, you can ask during the interview.
- OUR FOOD
- We take a lot of care with the food we provide at our retreats. All of our food is vegetarian, dairy free with the only occasional exception of butter. We are able to provide for most diets such as vegan, lactose-free, gluten-free, raw food diet etc, just let us know in your booking form and we will make sure there are tasty options available for you at your retreat.
- INTEGRATION PROCESS
- AFTER THE RETREAT HAS FINISHED (You will be able to stay in touch and contact the shamans if you need it) TAITA INTI TEAM is VERY AWARE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS PART OF THE SPIRITUAL PROCESS WITH AYAHUASCA.
- MORE TO KNOW ABOUT US
- We like to work individually and to create a good relationship between you, us and the group. In small groups, this is easier than in bigger groups where the shamans don’t even remember the name of the participants.
- We WORK with DRIED SAN PEDRO (dehydrated cactus) that will be prepared during the retreat. WE DO NOT WORK WITH POWDER. We like the ceremonial part of preparing our own medicines.
- BECOME A VOLUNTEER
- After attending more than 02 of any our retreats you automatically will receive a discount of 50 EUR as well you WILL BE a candidate for VOLUNTEER WORK and have FREE PARTICIPATION in any of our events. The volunteer work is only possible to be done once every year and when the vacancy is available therefore this should be coordinated beforehand to make sure you get the vacancy as a volunteer.
- HOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE ?
- Carefully read all information provided in this LINK.
- Set a date and time for an INTERVIEW with NAYSHA.
- Every participant has to pass through this important process where Naysha will ask you a few questions regarding your medical conditions, intentions and such. You will also have time to ask her the questions you need to be answered.
- If after reading all this information you want to join the ceremony:
- CONTACT NAYSHA IN HER WHATSAPP ACCOUNT:
- for the INTERVIEW
- AFTER THE INTERVIEW AND WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED, NAYSHA WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL WITH A BOOKING FORM .
- FILL OUT THE BOOKING FORM, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT THE BOOKING FORM CONTAINS
- WAIT TO RECEIVE A DOCUMENT WITH MORE INFORMATION TO HELP YOURSELF FOR A BETTER PREPARATION FOR THIS EVENT
- NAYSHA IT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AFTER YOUR BOOKING, WHEN POSSIBLE
Our retreats usually follow the below pattern. Remember every group and retreat is different and we will adjust to the group requirements, therefore, adjustments to the PROGRAM are possible while the retreat is developing.
Day 1 FRIDAY
Transfer from local town meeting point to retreat place FROM 3PM
Welcome, registration & orientation
Tarot Readings *If necessary
1st Ayahuasca ceremony NIGHT TIME
Diner / Light meal
Day 2 SATURDAY
Tobacco Purge *extra payment 60EUR * (click for more information)
2nd Ayahuasca ceremony DAY TIME / 10 AM
Day 3 SUNDAY
San Pedro Ceremony DAYTIME
(CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SAN PEDRO)
The closing of the ceremony Gratitude and Thanks
Vegetarian Dinner and
Day 4 MONDAY
Tobacco Purge *extra payment 60EUR
3rd Ayahuasca ceremony NIGHT TIME
Lunch A light meal (vegetables soup, bread)
WE SAY GOODBYE!
Brunch & Sharing Circle
Final instructions for aftercare
We finish around midday by this time everyone should be ready to be transported to the meeting point again
About This Event
December 04th to 08th 2018
03 AYAHUASCA CEREMONIES
01 SAN PEDRO HUACHUMA CEREMONY
WITH 02 NATIVE PERUVIAN AMAZON SHAMANS
WE INVITE YOU TO A MAGICAL SPACE WHERE WE HAVE A MEETING WITH THE GREAT SPIRITS
AYAHUASCA FROM THE AMAZON AND SAN PEDRO FROM THE MOUNTAINS
Taita Inti is a spiritual project that provides different tools to people.
Tools to help people to OPEN and RECONNECT with their HEARTS.
In other words, EMPOWER PEOPLE to find the BALANCE that is necessary to LIVE a HAPPY LIFE in HARMONY with themselves and with the environment.
When we find BALANCE, we RECONNECT with OUR HEARTS, and we also RECONNECT WITH ALL THE ASPECTS OF OUR HUMANITY.
We WAKE UP to a NEW WAY OF SEEING and EXPERIENCING LIFE.
We WAKE UP to a NEW FORM OF CONSCIOUSNESS.
Because the change begins inside.
PRICES INCLUDE THE ACCOMMODATION. Most of the time we have shared rooms with comfortable beds but if this is not available you will be notified early enough. In the video attached to this post you can see the original rooms of the venue.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
DirectionsABOUT THE MEETING POINT
Meeting point information will be sent to you a week before the retreat.
If you need to book bus or train tickets, we will let you know where the nearest train or bus station to the meeting point is from where we will pick you up.
All this information is only going to be provided to people that are already booked for the retreat and that had to confirm their participation by paying the deposit.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Julles Roberto June 12, 2019
Naysha is such a fun and energetic guide who sings really well! She has a lot of ideas in her but when she listens, shr really hears yoi and responds with comments coming from someone who really knows you. Thank yoi Naysha! And Sol too!! ❤️❤️
Ugis Vilcans June 09, 2019
I've been to two retreats together with Naysha and in both of them I've always felt like I'm home. This is due to kindness, wisdom, humour and experience of Naysha. I can only recommend to work with her. Wonderful soul-teacher to know! x
Elizabeth Chen May 20, 2019
I had a 5 day Ayahuasca retreat in Bali with Naysha and her crew. Naysha the Shaman, Mae the Tarot card reader with healing powers, and Miguel the musician and Naysha's assistant in many ways. The environment was beautiful and safe. They are all so loving and caring. I had 3 ayahuasca ceremonies, each of them were difficult (not what I anticipated at all). Each night I was the last person to retire to my room (till 3-4am in the morning). They were all there holding my hand, helping me get through. Naysha and Mae did a lot of work on me so I could come out alright. I won't talk much about what I saw or experience because it was private and personal. All I can say is I am very grateful for the Shaman and her crew, without whom my experience couldn't have been so meaningful and rewarding. They dragged me back from the brink of despair and gave me confidence to go on from the 1st ceremony; they identified what was bothering me and gave me courage to get rid of them and cheered at my success and re-birth. The last night, when I was in total anguish, they gave me their healing powers and empathy, their shoulders to cry on and embrace to feel love. This has been a life changing experience and Naysha is in touch with us to help with our integration. I feel lucky that I met such wonderful people for my first Ayahuasca retreat!
Laura Caputo April 29, 2019
I first met Naysha in 2015. I am very grateful for the wisdom, guidance and beauty she always brings to her ceremonies. With her powerful and loving presence she creates a wonderful and safe space to do your work. Her voice when she sings brings you into other dimensions. She has a deep connection to the plants and shares her knowledge with everyone who is willing to change. Her heart is wide open and you can feel her unconditional love. And i absolutley love her sense of humor! She is so funny☺. Naysha knows so much about healing and brings it to the ground, sometimes without even talking about it. When you struggle, she always makes it easier for you but still gives you the responsability to do the work. She brings her purpose to this world and you can deeply feel it. She shares so much. I will for sure continue to work with her and her wonderful Taitainti-Team. With this review i want to leave my deep gratitude for all the changes in my life truly adressed to the meaningful and powerful work of Naysha and her team. Fuerza y Amor.
Janne Reckert April 23, 2019
It was my first time being under Naysha's wing and it was a beautiful experience. She has a beautiful voice that guided the ceremonies and a very powerful presence. Amazing times were had and I look forward to going back under Naysha's wing in the future! Much Love!
Lori Naudin Truly February 21, 2019
I have been trying to find the words to describe my experience in Peru since I returned home, nearly 3 weeks ago. I will start by saying that I followed Naysha for over a year on her blogs and Ayahuasca talks during the time that I was battling breast cancer. I wasn't convinced that western medicine way for me, and after speaking with Naysha she said she was willing to work with me even though I had zero experience with plant medicine. When the right time presented itself, I went to Peru to partake in a one month "dieta". I had done a small amount of Ayahuasca at this point, but very little. I had no idea what I was getting into. Naysha was there to greet us all, with her loving smile and laughter. I felt comfortable immediately. The Dieta was one of the hardest and most rewarding experience I've ever had, and I am no "spring chicken". It seems that now, it has some kind of effect on every aspect of my life, it is really hard to imagine life before Peru. I am so much happier than before I went and I've realized so much about myself without the distractions of home. I am positive that I no longer have or invite cancer back into my life, as I became super clear where it all started and I changed my energy around it. Naysha was able to facilitate all of my needs, she is strong, experienced and would never ask you to do something that she would not. She brings you to where you need to be, but ultimately, the work is up to us. My rewards just keep coming now that I am back home. I have been to the oncologist, physical therapist, and radiologist since I've returned, and all three of them are stunned. I no longer need therapy, I have no scar tissue left, and my blood is immaculate! I have so much energy and gratitude for life and even the cancer that led me to Naysha and her stupendous team! I am forever grateful for this life changing opportunity! Thank you Naysha, and all of the Taita Inti team! muah
Jesse Richardson February 15, 2019
Naysha has shown me a way of life, and a side of life that I never knew existed. My faith in her shamanic abilities and wisdom deepened when the Dieta that she led brought me to a space that changed my life forever. I was drawn to Naysha when my fiance died, and I was on the verge destroying myself with drugs and alcohol. The pain I was in have no words to describe it. Fortunately, I partook in Naysha's Dieta, and with the help of the spirit of Ayahusaca, I gained a profound insight into the nature of birth, death and rebirth. I experienced my fiance with senses I didn't even know existed. I experienced death and rebirth, and I tapped into a space that has given me an unprecedented strength and has transformed my life forever. And I did this using Naysha's methods and wisdom. I am forever grateful for her and look forward to continuing my work with Naysha and the Taiti Inti Crew😊
Jesse Richardson February 15, 2019
I found Naysha Silva and the Taiti Inti crew on Facebook during a time in my life when I was experiencing immense pain and loss, and where I needed direction, change, and insight into myself and my life. Naysha, Darryl, Mae, Ines, and Celia, with the wisdom and compassion of Taiti Inti, guided me to the most profound spiritual realization and insight to date. I did the work, I had the experiences that set me onto a path that I could never have imagined before, but I could not have done it without their powerful guidance, wisdom, patience, understanding, and love. Taiti Inti (Naysha, Mae, Ines, Darryl, Celia) are the REAL DEAL. Their shamanic power and experience will change your life, like it has changed mine. They emanate unconditional love, and only do this work so they can help people awaken. I will only work with Taiti Inti, and am forever grateful for their purpose😊