BALI 05 DAYS RETREAT
December 04th to 08th 2018
03 AYAHUASCA CEREMONIES
01 SAN PEDRO HUACHUMA CEREMONY
WITH 02 NATIVE PERUVIAN AMAZON SHAMANS
WE INVITE YOU TO A MAGICAL SPACE WHERE WE HAVE A MEETING WITH THE GREAT SPIRITS
AYAHUASCA FROM THE AMAZON AND SAN PEDRO FROM THE MOUNTAINS
Taita Inti is a spiritual project that provides different tools to people.
Tools to help people to OPEN and RECONNECT with their HEARTS.
In other words, EMPOWER PEOPLE to find the BALANCE that is necessary to LIVE a HAPPY LIFE in HARMONY with themselves and with the environment.
When we find BALANCE, we RECONNECT with OUR HEARTS, and we also RECONNECT WITH ALL THE ASPECTS OF OUR HUMANITY.
We WAKE UP to a NEW WAY OF SEEING and EXPERIENCING LIFE.
We WAKE UP to a NEW FORM OF CONSCIOUSNESS.
Because the change begins inside.
- TRADITIONAL CEREMONIES
- 04 TRADITIONAL CEREMONIES ( Live Ikaro Singing) .
- 03 TRAINED SHAMANS HOLDING THE CEREMONIES AND AVAILABLE FOR ANSWERING ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.
- Naysha the Shaman Leader of the group speaks fluent English and Spanish, she will be helping her shaman team with translation.
- MAX NUMBER OR PARTICIPANTS
- 10 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM
- DIFFERENT KIND OF PLANTS
- ALL OF OUR PLANTS HAS BEEN PREPARED IN PERU BY THE TEAM FOLLOWING THE TRADITIONAL WAYS.
- OUR PLANTS COMES FROM SUSTAINABLE FARMS.
- We work very personalize, we have Ayahuasca mixed with other plants according to what is need it.
- Aya with Bobimsana for open the heart for example. For more information, you can ask during the interview.
- OUR FOOD
- We take a lot of care with the food we provide at our retreats. All of our food is vegetarian, dairy free with the only occasional exception of butter. We are able to provide for most diets such as vegan, lactose-free, gluten-free, raw food diet etc, just let us know in your booking form and we will make sure there are tasty options available for you at your retreat.
- INTEGRATION PROCESS
- AFTER THE RETREAT HAS FINISHED (You will be able to stay in touch and contact the shamans if you need it) TAITA INTI TEAM is VERY AWARE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS PART OF THE SPIRITUAL PROCESS WITH AYAHUASCA.
- MORE TO KNOW ABOUT US
- We like to work individually and to create a good relationship between you, us and the group. In small groups, this is easier than in bigger groups where the shamans don’t even remember the name of the participants.
- We WORK with DRIED SAN PEDRO (dehydrated cactus) that will be prepared during the retreat. WE DO NOT WORK WITH POWDER. We like the ceremonial part of preparing our own medicines.
- BECOME A VOLUNTEER
- After attending more than 02 of any our retreats you automatically will receive a discount of 50 EUR as well you WILL BE a candidate for VOLUNTEER WORK and have FREE PARTICIPATION in any of our events. The volunteer work is only possible to be done once every year and when the vacancy is available therefore this should be coordinated beforehand to make sure you get the vacancy as a volunteer.
- HOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE ?
- Carefully read all information provided in this LINK.
- Set a date and time for an INTERVIEW with NAYSHA.
- Every participant has to pass through this important process where Naysha will ask you a few questions regarding your medical conditions, intentions and such. You will also have time to ask her the questions you need to be answered.
- If after reading all this information you want to join the ceremony:
- CONTACT NAYSHA IN HER WHATSAPP ACCOUNT:
- for the INTERVIEW
- AFTER THE INTERVIEW AND WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED, NAYSHA WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL WITH A BOOKING FORM .
- FILL OUT THE BOOKING FORM, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT THE BOOKING FORM CONTAINS
- WAIT TO RECEIVE A DOCUMENT WITH MORE INFORMATION TO HELP YOURSELF FOR A BETTER PREPARATION FOR THIS EVENT
- NAYSHA IT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AFTER YOUR BOOKING, WHEN POSSIBLE
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
Our retreats usually follow the below pattern. Remember every group and retreat is different and we will adjust to the group requirements, therefore, adjustments to the PROGRAM are possible while the retreat is developing.
Day 1 FRIDAY
Transfer from local town meeting point to retreat place FROM 3PM
Welcome, registration & orientation
Tarot Readings *If necessary
1st Ayahuasca ceremony NIGHT TIME
Diner / Light meal
Day 2 SATURDAY
Tobacco Purge *extra payment 60EUR * (click for more information)
2nd Ayahuasca ceremony DAY TIME / 10 AM
Day 3 SUNDAY
San Pedro Ceremony DAYTIME
(CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SAN PEDRO)
The closing of the ceremony Gratitude and Thanks
Vegetarian Dinner and
Day 4 MONDAY
Tobacco Purge *extra payment 60EUR
3rd Ayahuasca ceremony NIGHT TIME
Lunch A light meal (vegetables soup, bread)
WE SAY GOODBYE!
Brunch & Sharing Circle
Final instructions for aftercare
We finish around midday by this time everyone should be ready to be transported to the meeting point again
PRICES INCLUDE THE ACCOMMODATION. Most of the time we have shared rooms with comfortable beds but if this is not available you will be notified early enough. In the video attached to this post you can see the original rooms of the venue.
DirectionsABOUT THE MEETING POINT
Meeting point information will be sent to you a week before the retreat.
If you need to book bus or train tickets, we will let you know where the nearest train or bus station to the meeting point is from where we will pick you up.
All this information is only going to be provided to people that are already booked for the retreat and that had to confirm their participation by paying the deposit.