The Yog Yatra : A luxury wellness retreat & Journey of India
- "The Yog Yatra", a luxury wellness retreat & Yoga and Meditation and Journey of India. Its a 62 Days long program which includes Luxury Yoga and wellness retreat of 21 Days and 39 Days of Journey of India, in which we will cover 15 cities in 39 days which will exhibit indian culture, art , fashion, entertainment, etc.
- The Yog Yatra, is unlike a conventional wellness retreat & program followed by Journey of India. It is a place of wellbeing and is more of a continual journey than a space to seek a quick transformation. Our concepts & principles are our guiding posts which are fundamental to our true identify. We don’t seek to be exclusive, but being non-conventional in our approach to wellbeing, it is usually difficult for many people and travel partners to understand the essence of The Yog Yatra as well as it’s inherent purpose. One can find the most rewarding journey, when one surrenders to the experience at The Yog Yatra without any prejudice. We also strongly believe in the concept of equanimity and encourage our Voyager to step out of their social personas, cultural beliefs and social stature, when they are in wellness retreat. We hope you would appreciate the uniqueness of The Yog Yatra and help us retain the same.
- The Yog Yatra is all about an individual’s wellness journey and you can initially mention your objective. Every retreat for a voyager will be customized and according to the requirement and objective. Post your arrival, during the video conferencing with our wellness consultant &after meeting our wellness consultant, who would craft the and make changes from various offerings at The Yog Yatra as per the needs and requirement of the voyager ensuring overall wellness. Our treatments, consultations and retreat activities, along with an emphasis on the right cuisine, allow our wellness consultants to weave together a personalized program for each voyager. With 21 Days of Yoga and meditation retreat,we will ensure you your complete overall well-being and with other offerings which contribute to a holistic wellness journey.
- Their would be pre-arrival registration which will have all the information & help us to analyse and evaluate your core objective and their would be pre-consultation from our end as well prior to arrival of the guest with our wellness consultant.
- Located in the foothills of Himalayas, Rishikesh is home to lush greenery, pristine waters, and fresh air. . Be it treks, climbs, meadows, camping, rafting, temples, or cultural fairs, the entire state is an amalgamation of many wonders. In short, Rishikesh is not just about yoga, but a wholesome experience for all. The Yog Yatra, is all about promoting yoga and meditation and travel india program & to break the monotonous routine of our daily life's. With our numerous associations with the one of the most finest and luxurious properties in india, practising yoga at one of the finest and beautiful property of the rishikesh i.e Aloha on the Ganges, surrounded by pristine nature & between amidst mountains. The incredible journey of 39 days post to wellness retreat, will bring adventure and joy. Explore 15 cities and discover a beautiful india.
Let's Spread the power of love and travel. #Pyar_Batte_Chalo #Jai_shree_Krishna
- Break away the monotonous routine and experience the blissful spiritual journey of Luxury Yoga and Meditation Retreat at Yoga Capital of the world, Rishikesh in India followed by Luxury Go Travel Program exploring 15 Magnificent cities of India. Trouvaile in Association with seed and stones bring a lifetime opportunity to explore india’s culture, art, fashion and beyond, and founded, The Yog Yatra.
- The Yog Yatra, A luxury yoga and meditation & wellness retreat and Journey of india promotes the well being and spiritual tourism in india.
- Between the amidst mountains and river Ganges, the serenity will astonished you, It is all about listening to your soul, It is all about being just you. Practising yoga and meditation in such a spiritual, peaceful and majestic environment, you learn and grow. Far away from that stressful life, the retreat makes you realise how beautiful life truly is. A home away from home, on the bank of spiritual river Ganges. The luxury Yoga and meditation retreat with all the luxuries amenities and facilities including various sessions with world’s best motivational speakers and counsellors, Yog Gurus, and a perfect weekend getaways and activities for all the three weeks in Rishikesh during the 21 days of retreat program. Followed by incredible journey of india, exploring 15 cities in 39 days with all the luxuries amenities and transport, exploring our ethics, art, diversity, culture, literature, fashion etc. With various concerts, exhibitions and cultural programs, within the entire program of 39 days, witness our culture and beyond.
- During the journey, with our numerous associations in travel & hospitality, each day there will be something new to do and discover. Entire Food and beverages management, Travel and logistics management, security management, operations management, Guest and hospitality management will be taken care by The Yog Yatra team.
- To make this journey more incredible, entire journey will be Shoot and pictograph & Documented on each and every location and a dedicated team will be there to do the same.
Venue HighlightsJust 225 kilometers north of India's capital, New Delhi, and easily accessible by rail, road and air, this exquisite resort in Rishikesh 'Aloha on the Ganges' is located right on the banks of the Ganges River close to the Laxman Jhulla, in a very serene and peaceful environment. The setting of the resort on the fast-flowing Ganges, surrounded by forested hills, is conducive to meditation and mind expansion. In the evening, the breeze blows down the valley, setting temple bells ringing as sadhus (spiritual men), pilgrims and tourists prepare for the nightly Ganga Aarti.
Aloha on the Ganges is not just a resort in Rishikesh that will leave you breathless with the enchantment of its surroundings, but assists in enabling you to experience both physical and mental relaxation and realize the importance of a moment of calm and personal space in your everyday life. In absolute terms, Aloha on the Ganges is the ultimate escape from the mundane to the spiritual, where every corner spells harmony and every colour soothes the senses.
Aloha on the Ganges and Rishikesh provide a complete experience. The destination and the resort offer
i) Activities for Mind Body and Soul
ii) Leisure Activities
iii) Adventure Sport
White Water rafting
Hot air Balloon* etc,
A weekend getaway to Mussorie
Live music Flute Night with dinner on pool side
Jeep safari at rajaji national park
Vilasa Spa by Tattva invites you to pamper your senses by experiencing authentic wellness rituals. Wide range of organic spa therapies emphasize on relaxing, revitalizing and rejuvenating you. Spa treatments, mediation sessions, Yoga and signature Ayurvedic rituals will drift away your worries and lead you to state of Shanti. Nestled at the foothills of the Himalayas, vilasa spa is an abode of natural well-being and a life of cleansed mind, body and soul.The gentle gurgling of the river Ganga, the whispering winds through the lush green and the air so pure, will all come together to usher you on this journey to meet your inner self.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
ScheduleThe entire schedule of the day during the retreat program will be shared and it comprises of Yoga sessions, seminars by motivational speakers and Yog Gurus , entire day meal plan and schedule.
Menu/CuisineThere will be a proper all day meals followed inclusive of high tea and evening snacks as well. The entire meal plan is buffet and vegetarian with salads & soups, appetizers and main course followed by deserts everyday. There will be variation in the choices of the dishes of course.
AccommodationsThe Yog Yatra, A luxury wellness retreat & Journey of India, with our numerous associations all over the india with multiple five star luxurious and heritage properties, this journey became more lavish.
In Luxury Go-Yatra, we will cover magnificent cities of India like:
1) Rishikesh, Mussoorie and Dehradun and in Uttrakhand,
2) Capital city New Delhi
3) Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Jaipur, Udaipur in Rajasthan
4) Portuguese city Goa
5) Mumbai, Khopoli and Lonavala in Maharashtra
6) Cochin and alleppey in Kerala
7) Spiritual city and land of river ganges, Varanasi
8) Amritsar in Punjab.
9) Land of lamas, Leh and Ladakh or Jammu and Kashmir based on the weather.
10) Eastern foothills of himalayas Darjeeling and Bagdogra in West Bengal
11) Cleanest city of india, Gangtok and Nathula Pass in Sikkim.
The entire hospitality in terms of stay will be taken care by the one of the finest properties of india like:
1) IHG Group - Crown Plaza, Holiday inn, Intercontinental Hotel
2) ITC Hotels - ITC Maurya, ITC Sheraton and ITC Welcome
3) Taj Hotels - Vivanta, Taj Properties
4) The Leela Palaces, Hotels & Resorts
5) The Oberoi Hotels, Palaces and Resorts
6) Hyatt Properties
7) JW Marriott & Marriott Properties
8) The lalit
9) Le meridien
10) The Roseate and Roseate House
11) Leisure Group Hotels
12) Heritage Properties
13) Jet Airways
14) Spice Jet
15) Indigo Airlines
16) Air Vistara
17) Air India
18) Radisson Hotels
The accommodations will be on Double sharing basis and inclusive of everything. The rooms category will be deluxe or superior based on the availability. A good and lavish room will be alloted to every guest.
All the transport will be by Air while travelling from one city to another and road transport will be by volvo's and other private mediums.
As in india, we always follow a ideology that "ATITHI DEVO BHAVA", beautiful souvenirs will be gifted as well to every guest as a gesture from our end. In cities like Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Kerala we have planned cultural events too for showcasing our culture and ethics. Other theme events such as Bollywood nights, Salsa and Hollywood night, Indian Food Porn day, Flavours of South India etc, showcasing arts etc.