‘Bites Of Bliss’ Plant-Based Cooking Retreat 6 – 12 April 2019 (DUMMY PROGRAMME)
- Morna Retreats Ibiza
- San Miguel De Balansat. Ibiza.
- Apr 6 - 12, 2019 (7 days)
- Ananda Mega Suite - Quadruple Occupancy - €0.00 Bhakti - Friends or Couple Sharing - €0.00 Bhakti Suite - Single Occupancy - €0.00 Santosha Suite - Friends or couple Sharing - €0.00 Santosha Suite - Single Occupancy -…
We are beyond excited to announce the Bites of Bliss Plant-Based Cooking Retreat
Set off for an exclusive one-week culinary journey guided by vegan private chefs Monica Beatrice and Gee Van Donselaar.
During a thoughtfully devised program filled with fun cooking classes and inspirational activities, you will learn how to practice mindfulness while preparing food, how to cultivate healthy eating habits, and merging joy with nourishment.
This experience will allow you to explore and enjoy a variety of recipes and flavours from around the world, while practicing and applying health supportive cooking techniques and learning the foundational basics of the plant-based cuisine.
The week will also welcome you with countless moments to disconnect and relax. Let time and space be filled with abundance, joy and harmony. Sink deep into the spirit of the island. Experience nature and inner peace, while gaining strength to chase your goals and bright future. Daily yoga and meditation practices included in the program, led by the amazing Veronica Prodis, ensure to leave you thriving, fresh and fully recharged.
Zone out, unwind and join us at Can Shui for some exquisite bites of bliss.
Spaces are limited. You can secure your spot now with a 30% deposit.
Monica, Gee and the Morna Team x
PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY HAVE LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
- 7 days / 6 nights accommodation in our luxury villa ‘Can Shui’
- Arrival day welcome cocktails and canapés
- 5 days culinary program of carefully crafted workshops and fun plant-based cooking classes with Monica Beatrice from VegiTales (www.vegitalesibiza.com) and Gee Van Donselaar from 2 Chefs Ibiza (www.2chefsibiza.com) – ca. 5 hours p / day, with breaks in-between
- Full board, healthy gourmet plant-based meals (raw and cooked)
- Unlimted water, teas, coffee and juices
- Daily fruit & snacks
- Daily 1 hour vitalising Yoga classes with the amazing Veronica Prodis, a certified yoga instructor at Agroturismo Atzaró and founder of Dance Acro Yoga Ibiza (www.veronicaprodis.com)
- Guided meditation walk to Ibiza’s best kept secret beach
- Cinema evening
- Complimentary Airport transfers
Please don’t worry, most of our guest travel alone. At Can Shui we want you to experience your retreat as a team. Regardless of whether you come on your own or with someone you know, this week is all about creating lasting memories together and feeling part of a group.
If you need some guidance with the room options our team is always on hand. Just drop us an email and we will assist in any way possible.