Meditation and Inner Alchemy Retreat, Ecuador
- Vrindavan Jardines Ecologicos
- Río Negro, a 30 minutos de Baños de Agua Santa, provincia de Tungurahua-Ecuador.
- Nov 1 - 4, 2018 (4 days)
MEDITATION AND INNER ALCHEMY RETREAT:
A transformative experience towards the center of the heart. Espacio Raíces and Vida Munay offer a safe space where we are welcome and sheltered in unconditional love. 🕉
From the magic that occurs when we meet surrounded by the living nature of the Andean Mountains, together we create a circle to facilitate a sacred space to be and feel, to cultivate the Art of Living from the pure connection with self Love and towards the world.
From the intention to serve and open a communitary space for healing, connection and self-care, you are invited to be present and connect through meditation, singing, dance, pray, be in silence, being conscious, and in connection with the Elements of nature having the opportunity to celebrate the blessings of this existence.
Connecting with the fire, the air, the water and the earth.
With the sound and silence.
With a conscious and nutritious diet.
Feeling our interconnection.
- In this retreat, we will explore tools that will help you connect with your essence and cultivate your well-being, in order to carry out a harmonious and conscious life.
- We will transit this path connecting with the heart of practices such as:
- - Yin and Yan Yoga.
- - Meditation.
- - Mindfulness and conscious breathing.
- - Conscious eating
- - Body awareness
- - Transformative dance.
- - Contemplative walk
- - Ceremony of sacred fire.
- - Offerings.
- - Temazcal.
- - Chi-kung.
- - Zen Tangle / Meditative art.
- - Tea ceremony.
- - Ceremony of transmutation of challenging emotions and talk.
- - Dynamic Meditation.
- - Flower Bath Ceremony.
- - Loving kindness meditation.
- - Water soundhealing.
- - Offering ceremony, commitment and peace tree.
- - Dance of Universal Peace.
- - Cantos medicina.
- Each day we will have a focus:
- Day 1: Fire element. Gratitude and self-love
- Day 2: Air Element. Forgiveness and silence.
- Day 3: Element Water. Humility, loving kindness.
- Day 4: Earth element. Awareness and celebration.
- This space is open for all ages and levels of experience, it only takes an open heart, mind and will to share and just be.
Venue HighlightsWe are a community formed by people of different ages and nationalities, with a common goal: to lead a holistic lifestyle, respect our Mother Nature, harmonize with the ecosystem and create a relaxing and friendly atmosphere for all.
We are part of the International Eco Yoga Aldeas Network, which has yoga centers, meditation, vegetarian restaurants and eco-villages in more than 25 countries around the world. The headquarters are located in the city of Vrindavan, India.
Extraordinary jungle beauty, mountains, natural pools, waterfalls and rivers whose crystalline waters make it a paradise of healing for body and soul.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleThis is a example schedule of day 2
6.30 am- Yoga session and cleansing routine
8pm. - Breakfast
9.30am. - Meditation practice
10.45 - Ceremony or contemplative walk
11.30am - 12pm. Zen Tangle / meditative arte
12.30pm. - Lunch
1.30pm. - Personal Time
3pm. - 4pm - Sweatlodge
5pm - Transformative dance
7pm - Dinner
8pm. - Loving Kindness meditation - soundhealing
Menu/CuisineThe center where we willl be hosting the retreat will share with us a daily vegetarian menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They also have a vegetarian restaurant in case anyone want's to go.
AccommodationsOur cabins are built with natural elements such as straw, the roofs of quinche and designed with art and comfort, offering a pleasant experience at the time of rest
DirectionsKm 3.5 of las Estancias - Río Negro - Baños
Tungurahua - Ecuador
Take bus from Baños to El Puyo, get down in Rio Negro (aprox. 40 min). Cost: 0.75 cents.
In Rio Negro take taxi towards the Finca Vrindavan (3klm). Cost: $ 3.00 USD aprox