10-Day Yoga Retreat at Yasodhara Ashram in Kootenay Bay, BC
- Yasodhara Ashram
- Kootenay Bay, BC, Canada
- Jul 11 - 21, 2019 (11 days)
About This Event
10 DAYS OF YOGA: A JOURNEY OF SELF-DISCOVERY AND RENEWAL
Give yourself ten days to expand your understanding of who you are and who you want to be — ten days reprieve from stress in a safe and nurturing place of reflection.
For students of all levels, this course offers practices that support your personal and spiritual development. Instruction is given in a variety of traditional yoga and meditation practices such as mantra and visualization combined with in-depth self-development courses such as Life Seals, Dream Yoga and the Hidden Language of Hatha Yoga.
You will leave with tools to create more meaning, joy and relaxation in your life and with more trust in your ability to live a balanced life.
As a participant in the 10 Days of Yoga, you can stay on at no cost for up to the next seven consecutive days to practice Karma Yoga.
The people, the food, the satsangs, the love and compassion of others in my group—this entire experience has brought me an immense amount of gratitude.
- Courses at Yasodhara Ashram support students in building a foundation of character, courage and awareness. By combining yoga practices with personal development techniques, we offer a unique set of teachings that inspire and transform.
- All courses include a daily early morning Hatha or Hidden Language Yoga class, morning and afternoon workshops, group work and time for personal reflection.
- Course participants are also invited to participate in Karma Yoga with our community and to attend satsang each evening.
- Meditation rooms are available for practice.
- Nourishing food and stunning natural beauty complete the perfect retreat from the everyday.
ScheduleThe 10 Days of Yoga begins after dinner on the scheduled first evening and ends at five-thirty p.m. on the last scheduled day. You are welcome to stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost. And as a participant in the 10 Days of Yoga, you can stay on at no cost for up to the next seven consecutive days to practice Karma Yoga.
Hatha Yoga – 7-8:45 a.m.
Breakfast – 9 a.m.
Workshop – 10-12:30 p.m
Lunch – 12:30 p.m.
Focused Reflection – 1-3 p.m.
Workshop – 3-5:30 p.m.
Dinner – 6 p.m.
Satsang – 7:30-8:30 p.m.