Incubate Your new Life
You really want to change your life? This month long retreat offers best conditions for your own introspection: - Are you really living what you came here for? - Do you feel 'reconnected' and 'at home in yourself'? - Are you living up to your true potential? - Are you 'Singing the Song of your Soul?
This retreat is targeted at professionals who are looking for an intense timeout with one hour of daily inspirational work, provided by Maria Lefèvre (coach, author and host of Little Paradise).
Finding ourselves, we become unique, surrendering to love, we become one
- This work will be related to the following topics:
- - Inner work and going on retreat
- - Meditation
- - Reconnecting with yourself, your inner truth, and the Divine and Sacred inside and outside of you
- - Spiritual experiences and opening of the heart
- - Finding what you really want to do in Life
- - Living from your truth and living up to your potential.
Venue HighlightsWe provide space and atmosphere for deep peace and silence.
Individual retreat guests are very welcome. Silent retreats are possible. Group events just as well.
Inhabitants and guests usually form a loose community. Shared meals in the kitchens, authentic encounters, deep conversations are part of our daily life.
Guests are free to choose, how far they want to participate or stay for themselves.
The surrounding nature is truly beautiful. The number of large and rare birds around the center is quite unique for Germany: Eagles, hawks, falcons, bussards, red kites, marsh harriers, herons, cranes, storks, swans, flocks of geese and ducks and starlings and swallows, great owls, woodpeckers, sea gulls, kingfishers, bats and many more ... all of them can be seen from the house at different times of the year.
While you are surrounded by nature, the center is located just 25 min away from Hamburg City Center. You can also visit the city of Lubeck or the Baltic Sea, a mere 35 minutes away.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
ScheduleFor our retreat guests, we will suggest a daily schedule encompassing times for meditation or prayer, contemplation, walks in nature, reading, creativity, and small talks to share and reflect upon the inner process. Guests are free to choose in how far they would like to follow our suggested schedule and participate in these activities.
It is also possible to (partly or completely) follow your own retreat rhythm or plan.
07:00 - 08:00
- Sitting in Silence/Meditation (with group in meditation room or on your own)
08:00 - 09:00
09:30 - 10:00
- Helping around the house or in the garden. We believe that having an intention to work with your hands and mind in a mindful way promotes feelings of purpose and gratification.
10:30 - 11:00
- Mindful walk or jog in nature
-Self contemplation or answering self-refectory questions
11:30 - 12:00
- Reading (Full library of books available in English and German)
12:30 - 13:00
- One on one talks
13:30 - 14:30
14:30 - 15:30
15:30 - 16:30
- Mindful walk or jog / Garden meditation
17:00 - 18:30
- Creative expression (Writing, Drawing, Dancing, Yoga, Dynamic Meditations, etc.)
19:00 - 19:30
- Light Dinner
20:00 - 20:30
- Group Sharing
21:00 - 22:00
- Sitting in Silence / Meditation (with group in meditation room or on your own)
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineWe do not offer prepared meals, though a range of organic and vegetarian foods are provided for all guests to use. Often times guests will make shared meals.
AccommodationsWe provide three guest rooms - two of them duplex with a lower and an upper level, connected via an open spiral staircase.
The duplex rooms have a private bathroom included.
The third room is a single room with shower and sink. The bathroom is shared.
Towels, linens, and hairdryers are provided.
Hamburg airport is 40 minutes away. Most people find the house easily with Google maps.
By public transportation:
Please, plan your local trip with www.hvv.de (they have an English subpage).
Entering our address will give you the best way to get to our house. The bus stop, 30m away from the house, is called 'Hoisdorf, Alte Schmiede'. Getting here from the airport usually takes around 1 h if you get the best connections.