3-Day Akhanda Yoga® Retreat in Caroline, AB (Canada)
- Anand Prakash Yoga Ashram & Retreats
- Village Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- May 30 - Jun 2, 2019 (4 days)
- $530.00 - USD including tax
Join us at the scenic Sanctum Retreat for a rejuvenating, all-inclusive retreat amongst a community of other yoga enthusiasts. The Sanctum Retreat offers delicious vegetarian meals, comfortable accommodation and a vaulted hall for yoga during the retreat. To view their website please visit www.sanctumretreat.ca.
This retreat will include a variety of Akhanda (holistic) Yoga practices: Classical Kundalini, restorative Hatha-Raja and deep and slow Akhanda I-II Yoga during our asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation sessions morning 6:30-8:15 and evening 4-5:45. There will be a daily discussion hour for exploring contemplations from the Yoga texts with themes to be announced shortly. In the evening, there will be mantra and transformational experiences sessions, and of course a bit of World dancing!
- 6:30am-8:15am – Morning Akhanda (holistic) Yoga
- 9:00am – Breakfast
- 10:00am – Discussion hour with Vishva-ji Yogic texts and his new Adi Kriya process
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 4:00pm-5:45pm – Afternoon Akhanda (holistic) Yoga
- 6:00pm – Dinner
- 7:00-8:30pm – Evening mantra and Transformational Experiences sessions (chanting, dancing, healing circles etc.)