The Art of Embracing The Shadow
- Amalurra Hotel
- Hotel Amalurra. Bº La Reneja 35 48879, Arzentales Bizkaia, Spain
- Nov 30 - Dec 2, 2018 (3 days)
This workshop will give you a solid and integrated approach towards achieving a deep healing, transformation and permanent change, as well as some practical tools for a healthy, rich, rewarding and more complete emotional life.
Shadow work is the most important work we can do for ourselves, others and our planet. If our shadow remains unconscious, it will control our lives and its subtle influence will affect our relationships and put an end to our well-being and natural wholeness.
The final goal is to make space or, in other words, to open our hearts to be able to include all those parts or situations that belong to each of us and our system. The goal is not to solve anything, but to allow some conscious movements or processes that make us more aware of the aspects that we have rejected and which, consciously or unconsciously, we are in conflict with.
- This workshop will give you a solid and integrated approach towards achieving a deep healing, transformation and permanent change.
- You will acquire some practical tools for a healthy, rich, rewarding and more complete emotional life.
- The goal is not to solve anything
- The goal is to allow some conscious movements to make us more aware of the aspects that we have rejected and which we are in conflict with.
- You will open our heart to be able to include all those parts or situations that belong to each of us and our system.
- Shadow work brings creativity and new possibilities since each individual possesses an unlimited potential.
Venue HighlightsThe Amalurra hotel lies at the bottom of Mount Kolitza, one hour away from Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain.
It offers ideal conditions for relaxation and enjoyment, meeting and work, recreation and leisure, disconnection, rest and personal health.
"A place where nature entices you to rest and contemplation"
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
ScheduleFriday 30th: From 10am to 8pm (with lunch break)
Saturday 1st: From 10am to 8pm (with lunch break)
Sunday 2nd: From 10am to 2pm
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
AccommodationsAccommodation is not included in the price.
To book accommodation and meals, you need to contact the Amalurra Hotel directly. Please make your reservation as soon as possible by phone +34 946 109 540 or email email@example.com
Directions1. From the airport to Bilbao (approximate time 20 minutes). Take the A3247 bus at the airport and get off at the last stop (“Termibus”). Walk from the bus station up Guturbay Street to the “Basurto - Hospital” train station at Montevideo Avenue, just in front of the hospital. The bus runs every 15 minutes. You can also take a taxi from the airport to the “Basurto - Hospital” train station at Montevideo Avenue.
2. From Bilbao to Artzentales (approximate time 1h 20 minutes). The train line between Bilbao and Santander runs 3 times a day in each direction and connects Bilbao with Artzentales in 50 minutes. From Artzentales to Amalurra Hotel, there is a 30 minutes walking distance.
3. From Bilbao to Zalla (approximate time 40 minutes). Take the C1F Bilbao - Balmaseda/La Calzada train at “Basurto - Hospital” station. Get off at “Zalla” stop. You can check for the train times at Renfe's website.
4. From Zalla to Amalurra Hotel (approximate time 20 minutes). In case you would like to be picked you up at Zalla’s train station, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 673 681 504