Return to the Sacred Heart: Costa Rica
Return to the Sacred Heart
A journey into the center of your Being:: Purpose, Passion, and Trust with Ankati Day // November 19-25, 2018.
7 years ago, my path changed forever. A calling brought me to the jungle of Costa Rica to study yoga in a community called Pachamama -- and I could never have predicted how that leap would change my life. I not only deepened my practice, but was invited deep into the Sacred Center of what Yoga points us to: self-discovery. Awakening. Insight. Connection in ways I never imagined possible. And a profound relationship with sacred earth traditions.
It brings me such joy, such humble pleasure, to be hosting a 5 day journey in these sacred ways in the forest community that taught me so much.
Yoga. Movement. Meditation. Earth Ceremony. Personal Inquiry. Connection.
This sacred land is a place of healing, opening, releasing, and realizing how infinite our potential truly is in the beauty of the Costa Rican forest. We will enter this time together with the intention of honoring and expanding our divine nature through body, mind, and spirit. This could mean many things for you personally -- and whatever question, desire, or intention you bring will find ample space to be nourished. Most importantly, this is your ticket into the Sacred Heart of your being.
Each package includes the following:
- 6 nights accommodation in the beautiful Costa Rican forest where the Howler Monkeys will welcome the morning and the ocean crashes in the distance.
- 12 nourishing meals at the Verde Restaurant, eaten in community
- Nightly community meditation and optional activities with Pachamama residents like conscious film, dance, or social gatherings.
- Stunning sunsets, vibrant flowers, and wild forest walks
- 5 hours of internet use at the Internet Cafe
- Transport to and from the local beach one afternoon, additional trips on your own.
- Optional: group transportation can be arranged from the airport. Flights can be taken to Liberia or San Jose airports.
“The PachaMama experience is not about a spiritual teaching. Yet, when you come here and allow what is happening to touch you, a deep understanding takes place. And when these understandings blossom into an insight, into a realization, your heart opens, consciousness expands… This expansion is the flowering of your being.” A quote from Satsang with Tyohar
- A sample day together...
- 7am Yoga:: Yang Flow with Ankati
- 8-9am Breakfast on your own, in the Verde Restaurant or at Wild Treats Raw Bar
- 9:30 Morning Session with Ankati & Guests
- 12:30-1:30 pm Lunch
- Afternoon Break - rest, go to the beach, walk to the River, or book a healing session with one of Pachamama's therapists
- 4pm Yoga:: Yin (3 days during the week)
- 6:30pm Silent Sitting Meditation with the Community
- 7:15 Dinner
- As a group we will take time to visit the nearby beach, make the altar for and join in an evening Sweatlodge, as well as join a Full Moon Ceremony with the community.
Venue HighlightsThe ecological, spiritual community of PachaMama is a platform for a profound voyage into healing, self-acceptance and expansion of consciousness. PachaMama is also an intentional and alternative off-grid village where people live their normal lives in harmony with nature. There is no belief system practiced - rather, a safe space is created for each fellow traveler to shed old layers, transcend limitations and discover wholeness.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
DirectionsGetting to Pachamama can be done in a variety of ways depending on which airport you choose. You can find instructions for regional plane, bus, taxi, and other options here: https://www.pachamama.com/how-to-get-there/
Or, contact Ankati to be included in group arrangements for a taxi.