Qigong Tendon-Changing/Marrow-Washing Intensive
- Sky Lake Retreat Center
- 22 Hillcrest Lane, Rosendale, NY 12472, United States
- Jun 16 - 18, 2019 (3 days)
- No Lodging - Commuter - $451.00 Shared Room - $535.00 Shrine room - $491.00
The Tendon-Changing and Marrow-Washing Intensive is an intermediate qigong program that focuses on further strengthening of the muscular skeletal system – tendons, bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, and spine.
In this program students will learn:
1. The Eight Basic Wudang Warrior Qigong Forms. These qigong postures were used traditionally by the warrior Daoist monks of Wudang Shan monastery to build muscular-skeletal strength and endurance for the practice of the martial arts.
2. To apply the 12 devas and Animal Forms specifically to regain tendon strength and elasticity, revitalize bone marrow, and build endurance by enhancing bone and tendon strength.
3. To apply selective forms from the Immortals’ Guide to Self-Massage and Breath Regulation and the Red Phoenix Calisthenics that use breath regulation and control to direct internal energy toward healing and enhancing the muscular-skeletal system.
The prerequisite required for Tendon-Changing and Marrow-Washing are Qigong Levels 1-5.
This program is a prerequisite for Traditional Chinese Qigong Level 6 and the Breath Regulation Intensive and Standing Qigong Intensive.