Transitions - 3 Night Weekend Yoga Retreat at Yasodhara Ashram in Kootenay Bay, BC
- Yasodhara Ashram
- 527 Walkers Landing
- Jun 7 - 9, 2019 (3 days)
Experience how yoga can support you in times of ending and beginning, change and transition. Explore your past experiences of transition and identify what choices you want to make now. What is the creative direction for your future?
By working with reflective tools — such as writing and drawing — and spiritual practices — such as Mantra and the Divine Light Invocation — you can prepare for change, access strength during transition and clarify options for your next steps.
Includes shared accommodation, three meals daily, morning hatha, retreat/workshop, and evening satsang. After the program ends, stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
- By combining yoga practices with personal development techniques, we offer a unique set of teachings that inspire and transform.
- All courses include a daily early morning Hatha or Hidden Language Yoga class, morning and afternoon workshops, group work and time for personal reflection.
- Course participants are also invited to participate in Karma Yoga with our community and to attend satsang each evening.
- Meditation rooms are available for practice.
- Nourishing food and stunning natural beauty complete the perfect retreat from the everyday.
ScheduleThis course begins after dinner on the scheduled first evening and ends at five-thirty p.m. on the last scheduled day. You are welcome to stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
A typical daily schedule while on a course:
Hatha Yoga – 7-8 a.m.
Breakfast – 8 a.m.
Workshop – 10-12:30 p.m
Lunch – 12:30 p.m.
Focused Reflection – 1-3 p.m.
Workshop – 3-5:30 p.m.
Dinner – 6 p.m.
Satsang – 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free