Equinox - Finding Balance Weekend Retreat - 3 Night Yoga Retreat at Yasodhara Ashram in Kootenay Bay, BC
- Yasodhara Ashram
- 527 Walkers Landing
- Sep 20 - 22, 2019 (3 days)
Celebrate this special time of equal day and night, by reflecting on balance. Balancing daily life demands – work, relationships, family, information input – and taking care of yourself can be challenging. How can you stay centered and calm? How can you step back to gain perspective and move forward with clarity? Learn yogic techniques such as breath, visualization, reflection and relaxation to help restore calm and a clear sense of what is most important in your life.
Includes shared accommodation, three meals daily, morning hatha, retreat/workshop, and evening satsang. After the program ends, stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
- This retreat balances personal time with spiritual practice and community activities and is designed to help you go in-depth, giving you space to reconnect to an inner source of peace and wisdom.
- Daily yoga classes, short workshops and Karma Yoga are included in your retreat.
- Meditation rooms are available for practice.
- Nourishing food and stunning natural beauty complete the perfect retreat from the everyday.
ScheduleThis retreat begins after dinner on the scheduled first evening and ends at five-thirty p.m. on the last scheduled day. You are welcome to stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
A typical daily schedule while on retreat:
Hatha Yoga – 6:50-7:50 a.m.
Breakfast – 8-8:30 a.m.
Karma Yoga – 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Personal Time – 10-11 a.m.
Workshop – 11-12:30 p.m.
Lunch – 12:30 p.m.
Personal Time – 1-4 p.m.
Workshop – 4-5:30 p.m.
Dinner – 6 p.m.
Satsang – 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free