Yoga & Healing Weekend Retreat - 3 Night Yoga Retreat at Yasodhara Ashram in Kootenay Bay, BC
- Yasodhara Ashram
- 527 Walkers Landing
- May 24 - 26, 2019 (3 days)
Yoga offers many spiritual gifts to access health and wholeness. Yogic practices provide a means of clearing the body and mind, giving you the strength to be who you really are. In the healing process you have the space to reflect on your life. The retreat is for those seeking physical, mental or spiritual healing. Spacious and nurturing, this is a time to go inward, accessing your compassion and inner Light.
Includes shared accommodation, three meals daily, morning hatha, retreat/workshop, and evening satsang. After the program ends, stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
- This retreat balances personal time with spiritual practice and community activities and is designed to help you go in-depth, giving you space to reconnect to an inner source of peace and wisdom.
- Daily yoga classes, short workshops and Karma Yoga are included in your retreat.
- Meditation rooms are available for practice.
- Nourishing food and stunning natural beauty complete the perfect retreat from the everyday.
ScheduleThis retreat begins after dinner on the scheduled first evening and ends at five-thirty p.m. on the last scheduled day. You are welcome to stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
A Typical Daily Schedule for the Yoga & Healing Retreat:
Hatha Yoga – 6:50-7:50 a.m.
Breakfast – 8-8:30 a.m.
Karma Yoga – 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Personal Time – 10-11 a.m.
Workshop – 11-12:30 p.m.
Lunch – 12:30 p.m.
Personal Time – 1-4 p.m.
Workshop – 4-5:30 p.m.
Dinner – 6 p.m.
Satsang – 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free