- Sedona Wellness
- 414 Peace Garden Path, Clarkdale, AZ 86324
- Dec 8, 2018 (1 day)
- $195.00 - Program Price $30.00 - Admin/Certification fee
About This Event
Acupressure Facial Massage and Ayurvedic Facial-Mukha Abyhangam/Lepam 8 NCBTMB CE’s
Wellness Workshop Retreat
This workshop is recommended for any practitioner of Ayurveda, bodyworkers, yoga therapist, esthetician or anybody interested in the ultimate “facelift” rejuvenation facial. An Ayurvedic facial therapy is known to be the best for any skin type. It is a divinely relaxing experience that purifies, nourishes, and rejuvenates skin for a luminous glow. A nature based treatment using dosha balancing organic products developed by Au Naturel Ayurveda and our own private blends to restore balance to the mind and body. Natural aromas transport you to another land and your skin will be tingling with with enhanced circulation. The fundamentals of acupressure for the facial muscles and nerves instruction will be diagrammed and instructed for practical application.
Mukha Abhyangam is an ancient application of Ayurvedic tri- doshic oil. Used to encourage circulation, the spiritually uplifting Aditi oil is gently massaged into the face, head a neck area by a trained Ayurvedic technician, followed by Mukha Lepam. This specially prepared and herbal medicated facial purification is used for reducing discoloration and smoothing the skin resulting in a dramatic improvement of its complexion. A scalp massage or traditional balancing foot bowl demonstration and instruction is included, followed by practical application.
- 8 NCBTMB CE's $210-Sedona Wellness Campus, Clarkdale, AZ
- Mukha Abhyangam is an ancient application of Ayurvedic tri- doshic oil. Used to encourage circulation, the spiritually uplifting Aditi oil is gently massaged into the face, head a neck area by a trained Ayurvedic technician, followed by Mukha Lepam. This specially prepared and herbal medicated facialpurification is used for reducing discoloration and smoothing the skin resulting in a dramatic improvement of its complexion. A scalp massage or traditional balancing foot bowl is included.
- Marma points are Pressure points located on and in the body.
- The skin molecules arise from the same molecules, as does the brain. Neuro-ectoderm.
- The process of healing happens through the five senses (also known as subtle elements) with sounds, colors, smells, touch and taste.
- There is a whole pharmacy that can be accessed through the skin when it is stimulated. Learn how to use these applications for yourself and as part of your professional services.
- There are 108 Marma points on the body. Marma points are junction points between physiology and matter and the energetic body. Marma points are direct doorways to Nadi’s, the channels in our body.
- Acupressure facial
- Acupressure is an alternative medicinal treatment. Pressure is applied to the different “meridians” in the body to alleviate specific ailments. It's thought that by putting pressure on specific points within the body’s meridians, health will be restored. An acupressure massage uses these specified points, applying pressure to the areas while rubbing in circular motions. Don’t get acupressure confused with acupuncture; while they have the same philosophies and use the same pressure points, acupressure does not use needles as acupuncture does.
- There are four ways you can apply pressure to this facial massage: with your thumb, with your index finger, with your knuckle, or with a blunt, smooth object. Use medium pressure in clockwise motions on each point. Start with the left side and then the right. Stimulate each point for about ten seconds then move to the next adjacent location (i.e., point one and then point two).
- Each area of the face has specific points to stimulate. For this facial massage, there are 29 points across the face and neck. For the full facelift acupressure massage, start with point number one and move through location 29.
- There are natural, facial massage techniques that you can do to keep your skin looking healthy and youthful. By giving yourself an acupressure massage, you can fend off unwanted wrinkles and tone sagging facial muscles. -natural organic skincare
- Ayurvedic balancing bowl foot treatment
- Applying oil and massaging the feet with a foot balancing bowl is very beneficial to effecting all of the governing vessels in the body via reflexology points, marma points and ultimately the Nadis, similar to Meridians of energy in the entire body.
- This is a fully packed day of fun, learning and beauty, wear comfortable natural fiber clothing, head band, hair ties and your massage table.
Venue HighlightsBeautiful, unique and peaceful destination locations in nature
All locations surrounded by indigenous landscape
Spectacular views of Sedona, Sycamore Canyon and high desert National Forest
Spectacular views of Pagosa Peak, mountain forests and the Rockies
Each location minutes away from outdoor adventure opportunities
Each location minutes away from historical town shopping districts
In addition to our own aquifer clean water wells, we are solar, radiant floor heating and natural cooling systems
Family run with 15 years of working together in retreat environments
Beautiful indoor and outdoor yoga studio
Delicious all organic, non-GMO kitchen
MD,NMD, NMD, DC, FNP, AP, LMMT supportive wellness group
AccommodationsOur Favorite around the corner: Mescal Canyon Retreat-(contact info blocked), 1550 Abbey Road South Clarkdale, AZ 86324
An off-the-grid desert oasis surrounded by National Forest: private patios, hot tub, fireplace, whole foods and serenity await your arrival.
Nestled in Mescal Canyon, you'll enjoys days of tranquility in a secluded locale, hot tub , forest trails to wander, on-site , all within the backdrop of wondrous landscape and an endless sky. Let yourself enjoy all the amenities available to you. Whole foods are picked from our land and served fresh, wireless internet is standard. Any other request can be easily accommodated. Go ahead, make yourself comfortable here.
Super close and affordable: Iron Horse Inn (contact info blocked), 1034 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326-ask for Dianna-we love her!
Located in the “Heart of the Verde Valley Wine Country”. An easy trip from Phoenix—only an hour and a half drives. Old Town is known for its Main Street with over 60 businesses that attract visitors and support local residents. Wine & Spirit Tasting Rooms, Cafes and Restaurants, Antique Stores, Galleries, Boutique Hotels, Shops and Boutiques, Historic Tours, Nature Trails and the Verde River, Live Performances at the Old Town Center for the Arts, 2nd Saturday Art Walk each month.
The Arizona Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast offer spacious rooms and suites that are
designed to fit almost anyone's budget and taste. Located between Jerome and Sedona in Clarkdale Arizona, see the
Sedona red rocks like never before. A perfect place to just sit and relax, or explore the area.
The Blue Heron Guest House is a renovated workshop built at the turn of the twentieth
century when Arizona’s copper boom was still in its heyday. This charming, cozy hideaway in
historic Clarkdale, Arizona, is nestled in the Verde Valley between Jerome and the red rocks
of Sedona. The Blue Heron is a studio cottage with a queen bed, futon, private bathroom
and shower, and a kitchenette.
The Flying Eagle Country Retreat is surrounded by native landscaping and is frequently
visited by native wildlife, including coyote, javelina, deer, fox, and a variety of birds (cardinals, quail, ravens, hawks,
and more.) The convenient continental breakfast for B&B guests will get each day off to a wonderful start.
We offer a rustic, off the grid, Arizona Bed & Breakfast Retreat in a unique setting.
Our Southwest Bed & Breakfast retreat is an Arizona High Desert oasis, bordered by
National Forest, secluded and yet close to Clarkdale and Sedona. Our hand built passive
solar sustainable B & B is nestled in a verdant permaculture landscape with a terraced organic garden. This is a large 400 sf studio, with original Southwest artwork and soft lighting. It sleeps 3 on a very comfortable queen sized Nova Foam bed and also a pull-out twin sofa, with 100% Egyptian Cotton Sheets. It includes a private pool and hot tub! We are centrally located for exploring everything the Verde Valley has to offer from Sedona (20 minutes) to
Jerome (10 minute).
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free