- The Center at Ananda Laurelwood
- Gaston, Oregon, USA
- Contentment - 2 bedroom apartment with living/dining room, kitchen, and bath - $250.00 Harmony Suite - $265.00 Premium Queen with en suite bath - $230.00 Serene Queen - $165.00 Comfy Full - $145.00 Cozy Twins - $141.00 Hostel-style Lodging Women - $
About This Event
Create your own sanctuary with a self-nourishing retreat at The Center at Ananda Laurelwood. Nestled in the lush Oregon countryside on 200 acres of rolling hills, our peaceful, uplifting space makes it easy to rediscover your own center.
NOURISH YOUR HEALTH with three, delicious, freshly prepared, vegetarian meals daily.
CLEAR YOUR MIND on our 200 acres of beautiful meadowlands. Our vast, lush outdoor spaces are yours to discover. Embrace nature with our walking trails, hiking, gardens and community farm.
UPLIFT YOUR SPIRIT with complimentary yoga classes and group meditations.*
RECHARGE in your private room. Our guest rooms are simple yet comfortable. Many rooms feature an en suite sink, with shared bathrooms just down the hall.
APPRECIATE arts and crafts by browsing for gifts, spiritual books, CD’s, yoga and meditation supplies in our boutique.
EMBRACE the joyful flow of life in an intentional spiritual community.
DISCOUNTS apply for weekday lodging.
*For yoga & meditation class information or spiritual counseling, please contact us at (contact info blocked)
Read reviews from other guests!
The Center at Ananda Laurelwood is an ideal environment to quickly “unplug” from life’s daily stresses and learn lifelong techniques for an improved quality of life. The retreat center has great energy, beautiful surroundings, and warm, open people. The food was excellent and the lodging comfortable.
- Private time for contemplation or taking short hikes on the retreat’s gorgeous 225 acres of rolling hills and beautiful
- Group meditations to support your individual practice
- Gentle Ananda Yoga® to release tension, raise your energy and lift your consciousness
- Dharma talks with other guests
- Practicing mindfulness in action – eating, walking, self-care
- Nourishing vegetarian meals
Venue HighlightsYoga Studio
AccommodationsApartment with two bedrooms, one with a full-size bed and the other with a queen-size bed. There is one bathroom with a shower, a kitchen with a refrigerator, toaster oven, water boiler, and hotplate, as well as a washer and dryer.
Queen-size bed and private bathroom
Queen-size bed and a sink, with shared toilets and showers just down the hall
Twin beds, with shared toilets and showers just down the hall. Most rooms also include a sink.
Rooms available for guests who want to have a pet accompany them during their stay
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineAll meals are vegetarian, with vegan and gluten-free options available. Grace Kitchen tries to accommodate special dietary needs.
DirectionsFrom Portland airport (PDX), take the MAX light rail to the Beaverton Transit Station. Uber or Lyft are available for the picturesque, 30-minute drive to the Center at Ananda Laurelwood.
For GPS directions, enter Academy Way, Gaston OR.