- Casa Nautika Retreat Center
- Dominical, Puntarenas Province, Savegre, Costa Rica
- Mar 5 - 11, 2019 (7 days)
CRAVE was developed with the premise that seekers of high-level self-development go into transcendental experiences ready to grow, but often times without the support to integrate what they learn back into regular life when they leave.
CRAVE supplies the solution to this problem by providing pre-retreat material to help you discover your Life Mission (Purpose, calling, dharma). When you arrive at CRAVE-Costa Rica, you will then use your Life Mission as a compass to guide you to the practices, tools, skills, and habits will best serve you on your adventure back into normal life.
Then, for the 40 days following the retreat, you will enjoy the benefit of working 1 on 1 with one of our two certified Life Mastery Coaches to further integrate your experience and habits back into your routine.
So, in short, the 3 parts of CRAVE are...
- Discover and Own Your Unique Life Mission
- 6 Days of Transcendental Retreat Experience in the Lush Beach Tropics of Costa Rica
- 40 Days of Life Mastery Coaching with Your Certified Coach
Here are just a few of the modules we have in store for you this CRAVE
- Fire and Water- Interval Fitness & Tai-Chi a Fitness of Body, Breath, and Brain
- Ancestral Breakfast- A look into PRE-processed food and the ketone
- Joy Body & the Importance of Play- A Chakra-specific Musical Energetic Awareness Dance Extravaganza
- Letting Go- Yin Yoga and the value of Loving whatever arises
- Mindful ME- Opportunity to allow Higher Self to guide you (with your chosen method) to a method of mindfulness (paint, meditate, nature walk, write)
The CRAVE Team has backgrounds in:
Vinyasa Yoga, Yin Yoga, Kundalini, Mindful Meditation, Metta Meditation, Functional Fitness, HIIT, Primal Nutrition, Raw Vegan Nutrition, Ayurveda, Archetypal Astrology, Human Design and much more.
"Nourish Your Purpose"
- By joining CRAVE you will:
- o Embody Your established life mission
- o Strengthen sustainable habits, tools and skills to nourish your life mission
- o Emerge yourself into a knowledge of multiple styles of movement practices, mindfulness methods and nutritional axioms
- o Empower yourself to hear the wisdom of higher self and master the practices to support your vision
- o Create a Personal Power Blueprint TM for the successful elevation of your life mission
- o Begin a journey of long-term support by receiving follow-up coaching from certified life coaches to further integrate new habits
- o Gain a family of conscious-living, light-spreading souls who are sure to remain friends for a lifetime
Venue HighlightsA BOUTIQUE STYLE GUEST HOUSE SECLUDED ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU A TASTE OF WILD AND FREE JUNGLE LIVING!
JUST 15 MINUTES FROM THE BEACH AND BEAUTIFUL DOMINICAL —
WELCOME TO CASA NAUTIKA.
Perched on a tranquil mountaintop, overlooking the Pacific Coast in the exotic paradise of Costa Rica.
Can you picture stunning ocean views, a sun-soaked yoga deck, a romantic jungle soaker tub, a fully stocked communal kitchen, and beautiful quiet rooms to retreat after a long day exploring and adventuring?
Imagine meeting people from around the world, sharing cacao around the fire, reconnecting with your true self during morning yoga, or a hike into the jungle just to go to sleep with the lullaby of monkeys and tree frogs, just to wake up and do it all over again. #PuraVida.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleYour days begin in bliss.
You can expect to be well-fed with light snacks or meal in the morning, along with a movement or adventure module into the forests or beaches.
Late morning and afternoon modules will include topics from mindfulness techniques, fitness, nutrition and philosophy.
Dinner will be provided nightly and styles will change to reflect the nutrition learnings of the day.
While the days are full of learning and adventure, we are also excited for you to explore some of the beautiful country. There will be plenty of time to choose your own adventure throughout the week and enjoy the day as your heart desires.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineAt CRAVE, food is a part of the experience.
The menu changes daily to allow for the experience of eating multiple styles of nutritional philosophies.
Meals vary from raw vegan - ancestral keto - ayurvedic - hormonally balanced.
We encourage trying out something new but never pressure the topic.
Our chef is one of the best around and she loves to see you smile.
AccommodationsThe Venue has enough space for you to meet some life-long friends and still seclude into your own privacy.
Accommodation is as follows (and is currently filling)
3 Private rooms with single Kind bed
2 Shared rooms with 2 or 3 twin beds
The villa is full of life and sits on a very large and dense property, full of life from the jungles and the ocean air.