Three Principles Training in Peru
- Outer Travels Inner Journeys
- Urubamba, Peru
- Mar 12 - 19, 2019 (8 days)
- $1,750.00 - Tour Price
Have you ever wanted to explore Machu Picchu and other Inca ruins in the Andes Mountains of Peru?
Have you ever wanted to dive deeper into the spiritual depths of the Three Principles?
You now have an opportunity to explore both at the same time in a combined learning experience, group experience, travel experience and individual experience.
What better place to discover a deeper understanding of the spiritual nature of the Three Principles than in one of the most spiritual places in the world!
There will be ample time for both training and exploring the ruins of Peru with an expert guide; time for specific training in the spiritual nature of the Three Principles and how it is best applied in day-to-day life; time for small group discussions; time for working with each other in pairs; time for one and one coaching and mentoring with both Jack and Nicole in an informal setting.
During this training and exploratory experience participants will—
• gain a deeper understanding into the spiritual realms of the Three Principles
• apply this new knowledge to the day-to-day problems and issues one faces in form
• be able to listen at a far deeper level
• be better able to help others gain an understanding of the Three Principles through teaching and coaching others
• be better able to mesh other spiritual experiences with the Three Principles and understand them from a Principles’ perspective
• have a wonderful time exploring Machu Picchu and Andes’ Sacred Valley ruins with expert guides in one of the spiritual places in the world
Three Principles Training – Dive deeper into the spiritual meaning of the Three Principles and its practical application in day-to-day life. Get your questions answered in any aspect of the Principles.
Cusco – The capital of the ancient Inca empire, high in the Andes, Cusco is a beautiful city in a stunning location. You will love exploring it’s ancient streets, temples and craft shops.
The Sacred Valley – You’ll spend almost 4 days in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Surrounded by mountains, the views all around the valley are simply breathtaking, and there’s a reason most people never want to leave!
Machu Picchu – You’ve seen the photos, you’ve seen how spectacular and unbelievable it looks, and the reality is even more magnificent than you imagine. You will not be disappointed.
Optional Shamanic Ceremony (not part of the Three Principles training) – San Pedro (known as Huachuma to the indigenous people) is a cactus that grows all along the Andes and it’s another amazing visionary plant teacher that has been used for thousands of years by the shamans of the Andes.