Meditation Courses in India
- Rishikul Ayurshala
- Prashanthi garden green beach resort,Kurakkanni, Near helipad, North cliff, Thiruvananthapuram-695141
- Apr 4, 2019 - Jul 4, 2020 (458 days)
About This Event
With us practice the most sacred discipline of meditation to embark upon the eternal odyssey of self-awareness, santosha (content), and endless tranquility. With the meditation courses in India at Rishikul Ayurshala, peel the layers of this rewarding yogic art and reveal your true self.
The Rishikul Ayurshala meditation courses in India are designed with the aim of allowing the inquisitive minds know, explore, and understand the science of meditation and its mystical elements as contained in the Indian Vedas-- the source of yogic practices. From discovering the true purpose of meditation and life as a whole to practicing the art styles, the celebrated yoga meditation instructors at the school shall take you on a journey of wholesome knowledge influencing your being on a deeper level. Seize the opportunity for learning meditation in India through meditation programs and connect with your inner voice.
Highlights of the Program:
• Watchfulness: During the meditation programs in India, you shall learn the various mindful meditation techniques, watchfulness being one of them. In this exercise, your teachers will guide you on how to become watchful of the sensations happening in the body while developing a peaceful mind.
• Introspection: This course gives you ample opportunities to introspect the feelings, and to become truly aware of one’s thoughts and feelings. With self-introspection, become mindful to your inner voice and make diligent decisions.
• Mantra Chanting: Learn the symbolic representation, how to pronounce, and meaning of sacred mantras. Also, delve in mantra meditation for intensifying your mindfulness.
• Yoga Nidra: A revered meditative form, Yoga Nidra is a treasure of rewards for the body, mind, and soul. Learn the 10 steps of doing Yoga Nidra during this course.
• Dance Meditation: Reap the glorious benefits of meditation while cultivating a strong concentration and connection in a reviving fashion with dance meditation practices.
• Three Yogic Meals: During the course, you are served three yogic meals along with herbal drinks, and refreshing concoction for the development of an ideal meditative body and mind.
• Restful Accommodation: During the entire length of the program, rest in a homely and peaceful atmosphere.
Needless to say, India is the ideal place for meditation because of its Himalayan panoramas, natural grandeur, and melodic devotional reverberations enveloping the place in overwhelming peace and serenity. Also, the paradise destinations of India like Kerala, Rishikesh are perfect for meditation courses as these places are decked with soul-quenching beauty and traditional Vedic resources ideal for deep-self reflection and mental transformations.
Scrumptious vegetables, fresh-juicy salads, and nurturing vegetarian delicacies prepared and cooked in Ayurvedic style define our platter at the school. Each of our serving is characterized by nutrition and taste as pristine ideal for a harmonious and healthy body and mind.
During the meditation programs in India, you are accommodated in abodes built according to the Vastu-Shastra and well-facilitated with wooden furniture and modern amenities for a comfortable and cozy stay. The surrounding benevolent atmosphere makes sure that you get ample time and space to spend time in peace and self-introspection.
About the School:
Rishikul Ayurshala is a dedicated initiative of Rishikul Yogshala, a renowned school in India to bring the traditional goodness and wisdom of Ayurveda to various individuals. We, at Rishikul Ayurshala, undertake steady efforts to unveil the knowledge of Ayurveda to the man and woman in the most traditional way for the development of a disease-free, healthy, and joyous community.
Venue HighlightsAssessing the state of body-mind based on unique Vata-Pitta-Kapha constitution
Detoxify from the inside-out
Happy hours in the Spa
Relieving pain with effective marma point massage
Three complete yogic meals a day
Cooking classes demonstrating Ayurveda-approved culinary
Restorative yoga –slowly paced and emphasizing relaxation over invigoration
Living in communion with people of similar ilk
Accommodation at seafront resort in the Varkala beach
AccommodationsThe gorgeous red cliffs overlooking Varkala Beach has Prasanthi Cliff Beach Resort in its midst, soaking in the brightness and good vibes. The joyous atmosphere of this living quarter is effective for the mind and body to rejuvenate and heal. Minimizing inconvenience for the guests, the house is equipped with—water geyser, TV, mosquito net, etc., along with attached washrooms. There are open balconies to each roof allowing a picture-perfect vista of the sea. Moments drift by herein introspection and joyfulness. The garden is pruned and green with life where you can spend a while in the shade lying on a hammock.
DirectionsBy Airway: The nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport, which is at a distance of 50 kms from Varkala. A student can get down at the airport and take a cab to the location of the school or ask the school to arrange for a pickup while booking the course.
By Bus: Varkala is well connected by national state highways from major cities and many governments as well as private buses that run to and fro from the city.
By Railway: Varkala is connected by train through many cities and towns or one can take a train to Trivandrum (the capital city of Kerala) and take another train to Varkala, from where the resort can be reached on a rickshaw starting from the station.
Taxi Pick-Up: School provides taxi pick up at a cost of 25 USD only.