Ayurveda Panchakarma Detox
- International Art Of Living Center
- st. mathieu du parc, quebec, canada
- Nov 26 - 29, 2018 (4 days)
- CAD $945.00 - Bodhi 2-sharing CAD $1,045.00 - Bodhi Private
The stresses of life, pollution around us, and the chemicals in our food, destabilizes our internal balance and causes us to store unnecessary toxins physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. The excess toxicity in the body (Ama) needs to be released to maintain health and vitality. Therefore, it is highly beneficial to schedule a few days regularly to cleanse and detox ourselves.
The Ayurvedic Panchakarma Detox is a personalized residential Ayurvedic program designed to the specific current needs of your body, mind and emotions. It supports us in bringing all our nerves, tissues and Prana systems back in balance, allowing us to return to our happy, lively selves.
Fall is an excellent time of the year to do an Ayurvedic Panchkarma Detox. And getting away from city life to a natural and serene place like the International Art of Living Centre helps tremendously in this process!
“The first time I did a Panchakarma detox at the Canadian Retreat Centre I felt like the weight of life had been lifted from me, and I felt light as a feather.” – Panchkarma Client
What is included in the Package:
Pre-Treatment Phase: (To prepare at home before arriving)
- Private consultation with an Ayurvedic Vaidya or ‘doctor’ (via skype)
- Dietary modifications
- Daily routines and/or exercises, if required
- Personalized Ayurvedic treatments (2 per day)
- Special detox diet
- Daily monitoring of progress by Ayurveda staff
- 4-nights stay in double room (upgrade to private room, if space available for $100)
- A natural, serene, pollution-free retreat environment amidst trees and lakes
- Pleasant and supportive staff that meditates daily
- Daily group meditations
- Dietary guidelines, as required
- Daily routine and/or exercises, as required
Fee for above is only $945.
- Shuttle to and from airport
- Additional treatments, as recommended by Vaidya
- Personal assistance, if recommended by Vaidya
- Dietary supplements, if recommended by Vaidya
Receive $50 off by combining with Silence or Blessings Course.
The Ayurveda Panchkarma Detox can be done before or after the Silence or Blessings (Nov 9-12) courses, or the 10-day Silence Retreat to get maximum benefit from both. The schedule is designed so that you can combine with one of these rejuvenating courses to get a deeper experience. This is a unique opportunity that can only be experienced at the Canadian Retreat Center.
(enter code PKPACK)
Ayurveda Panchkarma Detox Dates Available:
- November 5 to 8
- November 12 to 15
- November 26 to 29
Dates for Silence and Blessings courses:
- Silent Retreat: Nov. 8-12 (no prerequisite)
- Art of Silence: Nov. 9-12 (prerequisite – Happiness Retreat)
- Blessings Course: Nov. 9-12 (prerequisite – 2 Art of Silence Courses)
- 10-day Silence Retreat: Nov. 16-25 (prerequisite – 3 Art of Silence Courses)
For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org