Self-LOVE and Self-CARE Moroccan Yoga Retreat
Samdhana Yoga retreats are always heart felt and a deep journey of self care and gaining new and improved insights into the conditions of our lives.
Indulge in a Journey of Self-LOVE and Self-CARE along the gorgeous coast of Morocco.
If you are one who puts everyone else first and then peels yourself off the ground from complete exhaustion, then join us in the luxury surf/yoga boutique resort of Paradis Plage for our annual Valentine’s Day retreat. It is an opportunity to indulge in you (and only you).
We can be great at putting others first (partners, kids, bosses, friends, family, etc). Adrenal fatigue, insomnia, depression, hormonal imbalance, digestive upset, and other stress-related ailments are a direct cause of imbalance and dis-ease. When our health begins to fail us, the aging process is accelerated reflecting in a break down of the body's tissues, our systems of regulation, etc. Relationships can become severely jeopardized, we become apathetic, and often lose sight of the big picture.
What to expect:
Voted #2 yoga retreat destination in the world by Trend Spotter, we have been going to Paradis Plage for the last 3 years. They will be hosting our unique and very special Valentine’s Day retreat: Journey of Self-Love and Self-Care, from February 11-18, 2019.
Our retreat invites you to embark on a journey of deep self-discovery and self-love, a unique adventure into all things you. Through different styles of yoga and mindfulness techniques, meditation, pranayama, and juicy/interesting discussions (relating philosophy to ordinary life and relationships, understanding the fundamentals of nutritional therapy through a Chinese Medicine lens, and more), plus a complimentary acupuncture/craniosacral therapy session, you will begin to deeply appreciate the most important relationship in your life-the one you have with yourself.
Self-compassion is essential in practicing a deeper compassion beyond the self. It starts with you! How you look at anything is how you look at everything so the Art of Self-Care revolves around sustainable practices and choices.
We will invite you to:
- Move in a way that is guided from your felt experience, both soulful and satisfying.
- Breathe in a way that allows a reset for your nervous system.
- Eat in a way that is delicious, healthy, and showing a true respect for you (and the Earth).
- Love in a way that radiates balance and a deep compassion towards self and other.
- Appreciate in a way that reveals authentic contentment and peace.
These are the necessary building blocks for spiritual practice to unfold into a life of purpose, meaning and connection. Without these practices hard-wired into a self-care routine, it becomes easy to fall off the wagon and begin resenting the life we have manifested for ourselves.
Join Alicia for a heart-filled, heartfelt journey in one of the most colorful, romantic, gorgeous coast lines in the world- Agadir, Morocco! What better way to love yourself than to indulge in taking care of yourself in an amazing location with amazing people and a new and improved skill set for maintaining balance and ease in your life.
When you change yourself, you change the world.
Special prices start at US$1,699 for our 8-day, 7-night stay at Paradis Plage. Space is limited and restrictions apply. See below for our early bird rates:
Shared Double in a 2-BR (3-person suite):
If paid by November 15, US$1,699
After November 15, US$1,899.00
Shared Double in a 1-BR (2-person suite):
If paid by November 15, US$1,799
After November 15, US$1,999
Single, private bathroom and bedroom in a 2-BR (3-person suite):
If paid by November 15, US$1,975
After November 15, US$2,175
Junior Single private suite:
If paid by November 15, US$2,095
After November 15, US$2,295
*For non-vegetarian packages, please add an additional US$60
- Complimentary transfers between Agadir airport and Paradis Plage on February 11 and February 18 only, no exceptions. Costs for transfers to and from Marrakech airport will be incurred by the retreat participant
- Transfer to and from Essaouira or Paradise Valley (day trip)
- Modern beachside villas with Atlantic Ocean view
- 3 Gourmet meals a day
- All yoga classes, specialty lectures and philosophy discussions
- Exclusive use of the beach front glass studio
- 1 traditional hammam experience
- Tourist tax
- 1 acupuncture and craniosacral therapy session
What’s not included:
- Surf lessons
- Excursion day meals
Cancellation policy is as follows:
If cancel by November 30, 50% cancellation fee
If cancel by December 31, 75% cancellation fee
After December 31, no refund
- Samdhana Yoga retreats are designed to enjoy beautiful culture, feel good in your body, become clearer in your mind, and open your heart to a sustainable lifestyle built around mindfulness practices-moving, breathing, eating, and loving in a way that offers balance and contentment. The big take aways are what you will incorporate in your daily life once you go back home. This will certainly be a reset for all aspects of your life.
- Together we will indulge in
- Daily yoga asana practice
- Breath and relaxation techniques
- Inspiring philosophical discussions
- Chinese medicine nutrition talks
- Sightseeing in the gorgeous coastal village of Essaouira or Paradise Valley
- Breath taking sunsets
- Gourmet cuisine
Venue HighlightsThe Moroccan coast is one of the most stunning and beautiful coast lines dotted with amazing surf breaks, gorgeous beaches, epic sunsets, gourmet food, camels, horses, goats and amazing, beautiful people. Morocco is a place filled with sensory pleasures which include traditional spas (hammams), casbahs, souks, textiles, mountains to hike, and the cleanest Atlantic Ocean to swim, surf, or paddle board.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free