Rewild Yourself: an introduction to mindfulness of nature
- Aluantu Holistic Retreat Center Patagonia Chile
- Los Lagos, Chile
- Mar 8 - 11, 2019 (4 days)
Love the freedom of the wild? Need time out to reconnect with yourself? Interested in `Rewilding`? This 4 day retreat is open to everyone who is curious about mindfulness, our relationship with the natural world and how to create a happier, healthier, more sustainable world! It will be a unique opportunity to deepen your relationship with yourself and others through experiencing the wilderness of the awe-inspiring Patagonian forests, lakes, mountains and rivers around Aluantu.
Through group discussions, mindfulness exercises, games and meditations, Claire Thompson, author of Mindfulness and the Natural World, and the Art of Mindful Birdwatching will inspire you to notice, enjoy, explore, and share experiences of what it feels like to be alive, and part of our beautiful, mysterious natural world. The retreat will also include daily walks around Aluantu.
The workshop programme will:
- Introduce mindfulness
- Explore our relationship with our own experience (body, thoughts, emotions)
- Explore our relationship with the natural world around us
- Reveal why the practice of mindfulness in nature is essential for happiness and well-being
- Explore what ‘rewilding ourselves’ means and how being in nature can bring us closer to our authentic selves
- Introduce a variety of exercises, games and meditations to discover mindfulness in nature
- Explore why being mindful of nature is essential for creating of a more sustainable world.
We are extremely blessed and grateful to have experienced beautiful healing ceremonies and to have met the beautiful people. This place is truly magical. Fresh forest air, a majestic lake close by and with a beautiful volcano always in the background. Naomi and Francois