1 Night Ayahuasca Ceremony
- Ayahuasca Costa Rica
- San Isidro San Jose Costa Rica
- Ongoing package (2 days / 1 night)
- $250.00 - Program Price
Please use the event registration form is to suggest the dates you are interested in. The booking isn’t confirmed until we agree the dates with you
The retreat is created to help participants get the best spiritual experience while working with the sacred plants in the best setting to heal and connect with the supreme being dwelling in us. In this retreat you will not only experience the plants medicine but also the medicine of mother nature (pachamama).
In this retreat we will be working with Ayahuasca a very powerful medicine to awaken our consciousness. We will be hosting 2 ceremonies of Ayahuasca . These ceremonies are an intense, profound, and almost always a highly transformative experience that can facilitate deep healing on all levels of your being – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. The medicine is a doorway to inner worlds that allows us access to higher states of consciousness and the experience of spiritual connection. To many people it reveals the multi-dimensional nature of reality and ourselves and it leads us back to who we truly are.
We will work closely with common healing plant allies used in western herbalism and shamanic practices: sage and palo santo smudging, fire ceremony, and gentle yoga. The idea is to deepening our relationships with self, spirit, nature plants and the sacred Earth herself. In a spirited and intimate community of sharing we will also enjoy learning about the natural medicines.
The more apt we are to make the unconscious aware, The greater the amount of life we integrate. Carl G. Jung
- This is your invitation to join an exclusive group of people on a life changing journey in Costa Rica, where you will awaken your mind, body and soul with medicine of Ayahuasca
- Through the shamanic cultivation of ancient energetic modalities, we will help you awaken your full potential to create a profound paradigm shift. Nature provides us with substances that bring us back to our essence.
- The ceremonies help the person to deeply work on the intention behind taking the medicine,
- Working with Ayahuasca is an intense, profound, and a highly transformative experience that can facilitate deep healing on all levels of your being - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.The Ayahuasca is a doorways to inner worlds that allows us access to higher states of consciousness and the experience of spiritual awakening.
- To many people it reveals the multi-dimensional nature of reality and ourselves and it leads us back to who we truly are. By looking within you can find not just answers, but peace and reconnection is the experience of cosmic unity, which gives an enlightening vision of oneself and of existence.
Venue HighlightsOur healing center in Costa Rica is at the tropical forest close to the pacific coast and also in the highlands in the Cordillera of Talamanca conveniently located in high energetic centers.
We want to help you heal and improve, but also we want to share with you the beautiful nature wonders of Costa Rica. As part of our retreats, we give our groups the chance to do activities like hiking into the cloud forest, trips to our nearest beach, a tour to the Waterfall near to our location, among other options.
We can also plan custom activities and take you to specific places within our country as part of an integral experience. Just let us know what do you have in mind and we would try to arrange it.
Because once your inner-self has been awakened, you will never see the world the same again and you will be delighted by even the smallest details, and contemplate Nature is definitely one of the greatest experiences to do after an Ayahuasca ceremony
Menu/CuisineWe provide you all the meals. You’ll be eating a simple but healthy vegan organic diet, where every meal is cooked using locally grown ingredients, totally free of pesticides and any other chemicals traditionally used in industrial agriculture. To get the best of the sacred medicines, it is important to cleanse your organism from all toxins, and this includes food that is hard for the body to digest/process such as meat, dairy product and sugar/salt saturated food.
AccommodationsWe offer variety of options from single bedrooms with private baths, to single and shared rooms the beauty of simplicity, confort and clean is part of our compromise.
We like you to know the options how to get to our retreat gathering.
-If driving please locate us at this map address:
-Private Driver (UBER) We have a trust driver that offer the service for airport pick up and back to the airport: The price is $200 and is lower than normal rates. If you're interested in this service please let us know and we can arrange it for you as your request.
-Getting to the retreat using public transportation is safe, simple and very economic.
From the airport you can take a taxi or Uber to the bus station is about 30 minutes ride and the cost is about $30, the bus station is name is MUSOC, the bus leaves every other hour from San Jose to San Isidro, from 5:30 am to 5:30pm.
You need to buy a ticket to San Isidro the ticket price is $8.00, This bus is about 3 hours ride.
There will be a service to the retreat center waiting for you, at the bus terminal in San Isidro (Please let us know your arrival time estimate).
Musoc bus station in San Jose maps: