25 Days 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
- Krishnamachar Yoga Shala, Mysore, Karnataka, South India.
- Mysore, Karnataka, India
- Feb 3 - 27, 2019 (25 days)
- - Daily Ashtanga Vinyasa sessions( intermediate & primary series)
- - Receive the advance Pranayama certificate taught and signed by BNS Iyengar
- -Traditional Indian Philosophy, 8 Limbs- Patanjali Sutras
- - Yoga Alliance advanced RYT 300 Hour certificate in Ashtanga Vinyasa
- - Traditional Mantra, Nidra & Meditation and Pranayama sessions
- - Applied Yoga Anatomy classes
- - Koshas, Chakras, Subtle Energetic body, Kundalini discussions
- - 24 nights’ lodging, lunch, snacks, tea
- - Intermediate Pranayama, Philosophy & Mudra certification by BNS Iyengar
ScheduleSubject to small changes
06:00 – 08:00 Ashtanga Vinyasa -primary and intermediate series-BNS Iyengar & Mysore co-teachers
08:00 – 09:00 Break
09:00 – 10:00 Meditation, Mantra
10:00 – 11:00 Adjustment, Alignment, Modifications -Mysore Ashtanga teachers
11:00 – 12:00 Pranayama, Mudra
12:00 – 13:00 Anatomy, Physiology
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch break
14:30 – 15:30 8 Limbs, Ethics, Philosophy
15:30 - 16:30 Students Practice Teaching, How to design sequences
16:30 – 17:30 Meditation or gentle Asana
17:30 - 18:30 Meal/ Rest
18:30 - 19:30 Satsung
19:30 - 20:30 Yoga Nidra
About This Event
This 25-day yoga program is designed for yoga aspirants who want to improve their yoga skills. You will also learn philosophy, mudra, and pranayama in this program. This training is very special as Guruji BNS Iyengar who studied directly with Pattabhi Jois, and the father of modern yoga - Krishnamacharya will be teaching in the Ashtanga Vinyasa system. So, what are you waiting for? Be a part of this special journey!
Venue HighlightsVariety of grocery stores, markets and restaurants nearby. The famous Mysore Palace is within walking distance.
AccommodationsOur venue has two kinds of rooms. The first one is standard single rooms next door to the shala with shared kitchen, bathroom, patio, laundry facilities, chill -out area / eating area. Meanwhile, the second one is the private apartment. It is next door to the shala with more space, private bathroom and kitchen. All of the apartments have a security guard, self service kitchens, stove, laundry facilities and typical kitchen supplies for simple cooking.
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineYou will be provided with a tasty daily meal of Western &/or Indian vegan or vegetarian meals
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
Lunch (except rest days-Sundays)
Tea time & Snacks
DirectionsARRIVAL BY AIRPLANE
Please book your flight to arrive at Bangalore Airport (VOBG) and arrange your Indian visitor visa as soon as possible to avoid delayed arrival of visa. We can arrange a shared ride-driver to pick you up at the airport arrivals in Bangalore. Please confirm with us your flight and arrival time 7-5 days in advance. Recommended to arrive in the early morning of the 2nd or 3rd for a day of rest and preparation for the intensive training.
All deposits are non-refundable.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...