Yoga retreat Corfu Greece (ongoing)
- Villa Perseus Corfu
- Arillas, Greece
- Ongoing package (7 days / 6 nights)
- from € 1250
Yoga, Mantra and Meditation workshops by the sea
This retreat is an ideal way to relax, enjoy the great Greek food and Mediterranean climate and the Ioanian sea.
The group is limited to 12 people to guarantee the most intimate experience. Quality setting and accommodation.
You will also have plenty of time to rest and spend time at the beach and explore the island of Corfu.
The programme includes:
* daily meditation and mantra classes
* quality accommodation
* homemade Greek organic food
* airport/ferry pickup/drop off
* rental scooter
* daily yoga classes (Traditional, Hatha and Yin)
* boat trip to Anitpaxos world class beaches
* local area excursions
How to get there:
Flights to Corfu International Airport (CFU / LGKR), Greece
or via Athens (ATH)
or ferry boat from Bari (Italy) or Pireus (Greece).
ongoing retreat, start Saturdays
€ 1250 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 90 days before the retreat
Prices June & Sept
€ 1990 per person - last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
€ 1750 per person - standard Prices
€ 1500 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 90 days before the retreat
Prices High season July - August:€ 2500 per person - last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
€ 2250 per person - standard Prices
€ 1990 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 60 days before the retreat
Please note this retreat will run with 4 or more participants.
20% discount is offered for 2nd person when booking together and sharing a room.
As a complement to this retreat we recommend the following packages:
* a great package for day night or arrival or departure from Athens, called Welcome to Athens & Ancient Greek Massage Wellness Package.
* an Ancient Athens and Ancient Greek sites private photography tour
* an Ancient Greece Biking Tour
Bookings and contact:
Thomas White Eagle
Private retreats are available by special arrangement for groups of 4 or more.