IMMERSION IN THE HIGHEST POWER!
- Nileshwar Shaktipat Meditation, Wellness & Spiritual Retreat Center
- 841 Boardman-Canfield Road, Suite 302, Boardman, OH, USA
- Feb 1 - 3, 2019 (3 days)
Lose yourself in the ocean of Bliss that is the highest power – The Shiva-Shakti Power! February 1-3, 2018. This weekend Shaktipat Blessing meditation retreat falls on the very auspicious occasion of Mahashivaratri. Mahashivaratri is the annual celebration of Lord Shiva. It is a time that is charged with spiritual energy and Divine Love. During this time, everyone can make great strides in their spiritual transformation.
Price range is $375-$525 dependent on whether or not you take accommodations and meals.
Receiving Sadguru Kedarji’s Shaktipat Blessing has changed my life in a profound way. I now know from personal experience what has lasting importance. I know God exists, God’s location, and have a sense of God’s identity. This is not blind faith or repeating what other people have written. It is an ongoing scientific experiment in the laboratory of my life. My life has changed for the better. The retreat center is a calm, serene and very nurturing environment with all amenities and a wonderful park nearby!
- Shaktipat Meditation & Blessing Retreat
- In this 2.5-day Shaktipat Blessing Intensive, Sadguru Kedarji’s Shaktipat Blessing will be given. We will examine the instruction of Lord Shiva elucidated in the great sacred texts of the Shaiva Agamas. Sadguru Kedarji and certified teachers of our school will lead all sections of this intensive with insightful talks, experience shares and the offering of methods that have been proved to invoke the experience of Inner Peace and Joy, by making the restless mind quiet. Sadguru Kedarji will be present to offer the gift of Shaktipat.
- There will be extended periods of contemplation, meditation and chanting during this weekend Shaktipat Blessing retreat. In the second, full day of this weekend meditation retreat, you will also get a glimpse of what is in store for you in The Exceptional Learning Series of courses. Lose yourself in the ocean of Bliss that is Shiva Consciousness!
Venue HighlightsNileshwar (it means the abode of the Supreme Being) is our wonderful meditation retreat center located in the greater Youngstown area of Ohio. Nileshwar includes a large, bright and beautiful meditation hall with separate kitchen and dining area. Accommodations are provided for courses, weekend Shaktipat Blessing retreats and retreats of up to a week in length. Accommodations are also provided for short stays for people from out-of-town wanting to attend programs and mini courses, and to perform Guruseva. Additional accommodations are provided in nearby hotels. **The meditation hall is handicapped accessible.
The Nityananda Shaktipat Yoga curriculum is taught here. Nileshwar also serves as a spiritual retreat center for those wanting to spend time in Sadguru Kedarji’s company, basking in the solitude and serenity that comes with immersing oneself in meditation, chanting, selfless service, contemplative study and more. Sadguru Kedarji’s Shaktipat Blessing is offered here. Programs in health and wellness are also offered.
**Nileshwar retreat center is only a 60-minute drive from Pittsburgh, PA, 60 minutes or less from Venango and Mercer county, PA and 75 minutes from the greater Cleveland, OH area.
Nearby airports are Pittsburgh International airport, Youngstown/Warren regional airport and Cleveland Hopkins International airport – all within 60-90 minutes or less from our meditation retreat center.
The renowned Mill Creek Park is located just minutes away. The Mill Creek Nature Preserve is also nearby. Mill Creek Park is a metropolitan park located in Youngstown, Ohio. It is ranked as one of the largest parks located within the limits of a US city. With beautiful walking trails and open fields, it encompasses approximately 4400 acres with a variety of bridges, ponds, streams, well-tended gardens, and waterfalls.
This environment makes our Nileshwar retreat center a great place for solitude, meditation and the beauty of nature – in an area where all the necessary amenities are easily accessible.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineVegan meals are served during all retreats and courses. See our website for further details.
AccommodationsAccommodations are available at Nileshwar in Shakti Mandir. Accommodations are offered on a first come, first served basis. All retreat packages include options for enrolling with or without accommodations and meals included.
All rooms for overnight stays are shared accommodations of 2-3 people to a room, male/male and female/female. Bathrooms are shared. If you want a room by yourself, at times when accommodations are not completely booked, we may be able to assign such a room. There is an additional fee for singles (see below). Contact us well in advance of your stay to check on this option before purchasing on this page.
For married couples and families who wish to stay in the same room, contact us in advance about room availability.
In addition to accommodations for courses, weekend retreats and weeklong retreats, accommodations are available for short stays of one night or more, up to 2 weeks.
DirectionsVisit this page for travel/airport information.