Yoga Pilates Adventures
- Yoga Pilates Adventures
- Xinalani, Playa Xinalani, Quimixto Puerto Vallarta South Shore CP: 48399 Estado de Jalisco, México
- Mar 2 - 9, 2019 (8 days)
Yoga and Pilates in Paradise!
Lauren and Carolina invite you to connect with your authentic self through a week of empowered movement and nature at Xinalani retreat center in Mexico.
The magic of retreat time comes through the transformative trinity of connecting to one’s self while unwinding from the daily hustle, forging new friendships and exploring new places in the world. Seeing the world through a humble, curious lens allows a deep connection to self, others, and creates lasting, impactful memories.
Bookending our tranquil days are the nourishing, interwoven practices of Yoga and Pilates.
Inspired by the rhythm and flow of coastal Mexico living, we’ll explore the universal connections of empowerment in these movement modalities. Utilizing each day’s practice as a lens for transformation and inquiry, we’ll experience the glorious beachside jungle environment as our inspiration to finding personal tranquility and freedom.
- In the native pre-Hispanic language, Xinalani means “seeds”. Each day we’ll seed our practice with a personal theme to drop into a facet of our self-exploration. We will explore this theme throughout the day with opportunities to journal and share points-of-view in roundtable discussions over dinner.
- Our yoga practices will be a unique variety of styles, including vinyasa, shadow, restorative and yin. Each day’s theme will awaken different parts of your physical body and stimulate particular chakras to drop deeply within your experience.
- Our Pilates sessions are designed to empower all levels, from beginner to experienced practitioners, and will explore proper technique to develop truly deep core connections, both physically and energetically. Many past participants have seen their inversion and arm balances improve, as well as freeing them from back pain and digestive challenges.
- Each day’s seeded theme will extend into your leisure hours. There will be ample time for exploration, journaling, playing in the water, siesta in the sun and daily excursions.