REDISCOVER YOUR FREEDOM - Yoga Retreat
One Well & Sri Yantra Retreats Presents…
REDISCOVER YOUR FREEDOM - Yoga Retreat
5 or 7 nights
Lotus Shores Yoga, Surf & Farm Retreat
Siargao Island, Philippines
We are so excited to bring you the 1st collaboration between Sara Black and Natasha Anand Boojihawon – a powerhouse transformational retreat designed to guide you back to yourself… Together, amidst the beautiful setting of Lotus Shores Siargao, a conscious space conducive for healing and connection, we will unplug from stressors, worries and fears, release toxic residues, stagnant and dense energies and peel back the layers.
Through this beautiful and immersive process, we will reconnect to self… opening to our new possibilities, embedding our discoveries along the way. We will expand forward with the freedom from our own internal controls to enjoy bliss and joy and be in our true nature.
We both know the challenges of juggling careers, colleagues, family, home and personal development… We’ve been there and still are… It’s a constant process of refining our lives and prioritising whats important.
But we know that we can really lead the lives we dream of, we can fulfil all our dreams, desires and needs… We already have the abundance we deserve… It’s up to us rediscover it, remember what is truly ours and open towards our new possibilities.
Our retreat is about stripping back the layers of conditioning and burdened emotion…Peeling back the worries, fears and stresses… Shedding the old stuff that no longer serves us and stepping into the newness of our truth.
Together, we will…
REDISCOVER RADICAL TRUST, FREEDOM, JOY & BLISS
RECONNECT TO OUR TRUE NATURE
- CONTENT & RETREAT INCLUSIONS
- Opening ceremony
- Sattva Yoga – a transcendental, integrated yogic practice combining meditation, pranayama (breathwork), kriya and asana from the ancient Himalayan tantric and Vedic lineages
- Morning yoga and medititation practice
- Evening practice
- Wisdom talks on a range of topics such as; self energy, our energy layers, mental and emotional layers of conditioning, naturopathic nutrition & detoxification, nurturing our creativity & personal power, the importance of connecting to nature, living your dream life and more
- Daily fun & invigorating excursions into nature – surfing, island hopping, trips to rock pools, Blue Lagoon & more
- 3 meals of gourmet, organic food, farm-to-table plant-based food, especially designed for us
- Accommodation in a beautiful purpose-built, 4*, nature located hotel, in shared accommodation (single occupancy and villas for sharing/groups are available at an extra cost – contact us for queries)
- Creative sessions
- Work on your soul & personal development plan with our help (only for 7 night retreat)
- Heart-opening workshops
- Supportive sharing circles
- Special cacao ceremony, sound journey and transcendental meditation immersions
- Connection to a tribe of like-minded people forever
- Closing ceremony
Venue HighlightsNestled within the jungles of a wave-fringed island, the Lotus Shores Yoga, Surf & Farm Retreat is a commune for yogis, seekers, surfers, and conscious adventurers travelling to Siargao to rest, manifest, connect, get barrelled and (or) enlightened. Our accommodations were created to support a deep integration of the learnings, insights and breakthroughs that arise from the practice. It is in between sadhana when we shed our outdated ways of being and integrate the newly awakened parts of ourselves. This can only take place in an environment that encourages rest and deep listening.
As a space dedicated to the remembrance of our true nature, our everyday activities (eating, walking, communicating, etc.) are a continuation of our practices (sadhana) and are approached with equal mindfulness, reverence, and devotion.
Whether or not one practices, they would benefit from the closeness to nature, open spaces, and the uplifting and positive environment of the retreat.
It was founded on the goal of Yoga, the realisation of the unity of Being, often experienced in the act of wave-riding. Life at the retreat is a celebration, exploration and preservation of the sacred wisdom that yoga and surfing have to teach us about ourselves and the world around us. The commune is home to the island’s only yoga center, Yoga Dojo, and Kali Ma Cafe, a plant-based kitchen and restaurant.
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
7.30 am – 9 am – Morning practice (in silence)
9am – 10.30am – Journaling, breakfast, getting ready for the day (in silence)
10.30am – 12.30pm – Wisdom talk / workshop / sharing circle
1pm – 2pm – Lunch
2pm – 6.30pm – Nature excursion
6.30pm – 7.30pm – Evening practice
7.30pm – 9pm – Dinner
9pm – 10pm – Evening wisdom talk / meditation / sound journey / dance / movement