Discover Zion Added Retreat
- My Retreats Unlimited
- Jun 11 - 14, 2019 (4 days)
- Red Mountain Double - $2,843.00 Red Mountain Single - $3,090.00
FIND YOUR INNER FIRE AND COME DISCOVER THE NARROWS AT MOUNT ZION NATIONAL PARK WITH MICHELLE AND KEITH
Sitting on a beautiful beach in Los Cabos, Mexico, Michelle Steinke-Baumgard hit a personal rock bottom. She was tired, overworked, overweight and her beautiful life seemed anything but ideal. Michelle had fallen into the trap that happens to so many adults, putting everything and everyone above herself. From that beach, she decided to take her life in her hands when her husband reminded her that “only she could.” Upon arriving home, she threw herself into fitness, and her life started to take a positive shape. Just a few months later, her husband of nine years and father of their two children was tragedically killed in a small plane crash. For the first time, Michelle didn’t use a major life tragedy to quit on her fitness and instead used fitness to help her not quit on her life. Michelle found the deep connection to healthy healing through fitness and went on to start the widely successful blog, One Fit Widow. Michelle realized that those who experience life altering stress and grief need to be reminded that there is a healthy path forward.
A few years later, Michelle was introduced to Keith Baumgard, who had lived through similar life circumstances and ironically had also used fitness as a path to healing from grief. Keith’s best friend Brandon was also killed in a small plane crash, and Keith turned to trail running to move forward. Keith, who has a background in exercise science has studied the mind, body connection at length and programs workouts for the thousands of clients they share through their company, My1FitLife. Keith and Michelle fell in love and share a deep passion for fitness and the healing it provides and the empowerment it brings the soul. Michelle and Keith have inspired thousands at talks all over the world and Michelle’s new book, “Healthy Healing” has already topped the charts on Amazon.
Deluxe accommodations at Red Mountain Resort & Spa
All meals and beverages (excluding snacks and alcohol)
All gratuities at the hotel restaurant
Workout sessions and discussions with Michelle & Keith
Zion Narrows excursion- 7 am – 5pm. 5.5 miles from start to end. 1 day trip only
Shuttle service to/ from airport (when traveling to St. George airport only)
Retreats Unlimited Swag bags
- Hiking the Narrows in Zion National Park is described as “walking on wet bowling balls”. This can be a very challenging hike for those that have weak ankles or core. You are walking in snow run-off water that, at times can be waist high.
- Water shoes, walking poles and sack lunch are included.
- Please bring a backpack that can get wet as well as waterproof protection for any electronically devices that may be used.
- There is no cellular service in the Narrows.
- HIKING IN THE NARROWS IS COMPLETELY WEATHER DEPENDENT AND IS UP TO OUR GUIDES TO DETERMINE IF THE PATH IS SUITABLE TO HIKE ON.
- Please view Additional Items for excursions you can choose to pay for on your off day from the Narrows.
- Should inclement weather take place, or the Narrows path is closed, our guides will take the group on an alternate hike.
- Spa treatments can be purchased during the retreat.
- A credit card must be presented at the time of check in for incidental charges.