New Year’s Creative Vision Quest
- The Center at Ananda Laurelwood
- Gaston, Oregon, USA
- Dec 28, 2018 - Jan 1, 2019 (5 days)
- Contentment - 2 bedroom apartment with living/dining room, kitchen, and bath - $1,528.00 Premium Queen with en suite bath - $1,352.00 Serene Queen - $1,106.00 Comfy Full - $1,028.00 Cozy Twin - $1,020.00 Hostel-style Lodging…
Will You Follow the Compass of Your Soul?
This year make your New Year a time of NEW VISION
Discover your highest DESTINY
This unique workshop uses the power of right brain modalities to access the wisdom and creative genius of your own internal compass.
Transform your PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE
• Review and Release the PAST
• Come into the PRESENT- the center of your own Soul where you can experience the new energies and visions that are emerging from deep within.
& CRYSTALLIZE your positive FUTURE with a unique Life Map, Vision Board, and New Year’s Ceremony of INITIATION
• Receive support for your success with potent spiritual techniques and concrete strategies.
It’s time to DREAM BIG!
Discover the synergy between what the world needs and what you are here to give.
• Journey from scattered desires to focused vision.
• Recalibrate to the DIVINE BLUEPRINT of your own Soul’s unique mission and purpose.
• Immerse yourself in uplifting and healing vibrations that bring Love and JOY into your field.
THURSDAY December 27 Arrive early and settle-in, if you like!
SATURDAY December 29
The Center at Ananda Laurelwood is an ideal environment to quickly “unplug” from life’s daily stresses and learn lifelong techniques for an improved quality of life. The retreat center has great energy, beautiful surroundings, and warm, open people. The food was excellent and the lodging comfortable.
Venue HighlightsThe Center at Ananda Laurelwood is located 45 minutes west of downtown Portland in Oregon, surrounded by farmland, forest, and wetlands, with vistas of gently rolling hills stretching west to the coastal range. Quiet, serene, and inspiring, the landscape itself rejuvenates the soul.
The campus was originally designed and built as a residential high-school for the Seventh Day Adventist community. Retreat buildings are updated and comfortable, while retaining the charm and nostalgia of mid-century architecture.
Classrooms are sunny and bright, with plenty of room to stretch out and immerse yourself in a workshop, discussion group, or movement class.
Afternoon yoga classes are offered almost daily, year round.
Group meditations are held each morning and mid-day. Meditation instruction can be arranged.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineAll meals are vegetarian, with vegan and gluten-free options available. Grace Kitchen tries to accommodate special dietary needs.
AccommodationsMost of the accommodations at the Center at Ananda Laurelwood are dorm-style bedrooms with shared bathrooms down the hall. Most rooms have a sink in the corner. All rooms have ample closets and are quite spacious, light, and airy with good-sized windows looking out either across Laurelwood valley or onto the hillside above the retreat center.
You can choose your sleeping preference: twin, double, or queen bed. A small number of rooms have an en suite bathroom. A 2-bedroom apartment with kitchen and bath is also available.
DirectionsFrom Portland airport (PDX), take the MAX light rail to the Beaverton Transit Station. Uber or Lyft are available for the picturesque, 30-minute drive to the Center at Ananda Laurelwood.
For GPS directions, enter Academy Way, Gaston OR.