- Heart Unlocking
- Using ceremonial cacao you will work with the spirit of plant medicine to open your heart and connect with yourself and one another in a deeper, more loving way. This ancient ritual will tap into your ability to create trust, goodwill, belonging, and reciprocity. It will offer a way of being together that begins new relationships in grace and flow.
- Soul's Desire
- Dare to dream big; to dream the biggest boldest dreams that you can think of. Get in touch with what it feels like to be absolutely phenomenal as you set potent intentions to guide you through the new year.
- Embrace Vulnerability
- Dive into your hidden fears and expose the root cause of your self-sabotage as you uncover the patterns and behaviors that continue to keep you stuck. Bring them into the light and release them for good.
- Architect 2019
- Architect the year ahead. Identify the significant and important milestones and smallest steps necessary to manifest your most important intentions. Leave the retreat with a unique to you a monthly action plan to guide your intentions with confidence and purpose.
- BONUS Healthy You
- Make 2019 your healthiest year yet. Health and wellness expert Louise Mahoney shares her top tips for integrating optimum health into your daily practice.
- BONUS Self Care Skin Care
- Take your self care practice even deeper with a renewed skin care ritual. Skin care specialist, and former Chief Pollinator of Burt's Bees, Sunne Justice shares her secrets on natural skin care.
ScheduleAll-inclusive entrance to the Ignite 2019 Retreat, including journal, workbook and all the goodies listed right here
Ancient Central American Cacao Ceremony to open your heart and pave the way for transformation through self-love.
Saturday and Sunday morning group meditation in the serene temple room.
A 90-minute massage with a world-class therapist (Thai or Ayurvedic styles)
Unlimited relaxation in the flower-filled tropical garden, recline in the indoor-outdoor gazebo and refresh and energize your body in the oasis swimming pool.
About This Event
Create the BEST YEAR OF YOUR LIFE!
IGNITE 2019 is for women like you who are ready to activate their most audacious dreams and desires and take inspired action to manifest their extraordinary life in 2019. Join us in Panama, January 11 -14, 2019.
Clarify and commit to your greatest dreams and priorities in the next 12 months so you can live your life on purpose and with passion.
Create intentions for your life that support, rather than compete with, each other so you can fully engage in your forward evolution.
Transform confusion and overwhelm into inspired action so you can build greater abundance, higher income & stronger relationships NOW.
Panama embraces you with her ancient wisdom
Panama is a place that continues to practice ancient traditions. Where people look to the plants for their medicine, the soil for their food, and the jungle for their enlightenment.
Panama is a place of intuitive shamans, of age-old indigenous cultures, and knowledgeable healers (curanderas) that cure the body and soul.
Panama is a place that grants access to its pure vibrational energy, amplifying the ability to learn, to grow, to move, and to (contact info blocked) the voice within.
Come be embraced by the divinity of Panama's nature and her ancient wisdom as you discover your own.
"Participating with Lyn has given me a fresh perspective on what it means to cultivate the life I’m here to live. The results are I am now navigating through my second job promotion within the year.” – Amelia G.
Venue HighlightsSoul House Luxury Inn and Retreat Center is located in El Valle de Antón, in Central Panama, The temple style house is a design masterpiece, exquisitely beautiful and serene. It's been designed for people to gather together for the most amazing retreats.
Situated on a quiet road within a 10 minute walk to markets, cafes, and the cultural heart of El Valle de Antón, the house features a beautiful, well-equipped kitchen, spacious gardens, fireplaces, swimming pool, permanent puzzle table, indoor-outdoor gazebo, and many seating areas.
The picturesque town is a verdant green valley nestled inside the crater of an extinct volcano, surrounded by mountains, and ringed by cloud forest and jagged peaks.
To reach Soul House, fly into Panama's Tocuman Airport (PTY). Seamless and safe roundtrip ground transportation is included to make your transfer from Panama City smooth and stress free.
Panama makes visiting easy. Visitors from most European countries as well as the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa get a three-month stamp in their passport upon entering Panama without the need of a visa.
AccommodationsA three-night stay at the boutique Soul House Luxury Inn and Retreat Center in beautiful, lush El Valle de Anton, Panama
King Suite Retreat Package
Choose a lux suite with king bed, private bathroom and spacious sitting area.
Standard Room Retreat Package
Choose from three available standard rooms with queen or double bed and a shared bathroom.
Twin Bed Retreat Package
Choose from one private twin room or one shared room with two twin beds. Both include a shared bathroom.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineAn abundance of tropical farm fresh fruit and local specialty snacks to enjoy throughout the day.
Locally grown and roasted specialty coffee and handcrafted teas.
9 Healthy Meals including a healthy, hearty breakfast each morning, and exquisite and scrumptious lunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday. Vegan and vegetarian diets are happily accommodated.