Yoga Teacher Training India Goa Rishikesh Dharamsala
- Yoga Teacher Training India Goa Rishikesh Dharamsala
- Goa, India
- What makes our yoga alliance certified training in India so special and best ?
- You will get chance to teach full 2 hours classes with full sequence to real drop in students under our teacher supervision and moral support because we feel it is very very important for you to teach 3 or 5 full classes to learn teaching and have real life experience of teaching full 2 hours yoga classes with proper sequence given by us with video for help of students to understand, remember and practice later which you can see in this website also. All these help is missing in other yoga schools where students do not get any 2 hours sequence or video so they are confused and indecisive to search for new yoga sequence and they do not even get any single chance to teach full 2 hours with proper sequence for benefits of all body parts instead students get only 30 or 40 minutes to teach among themselves without any full proper sequence. This makes our yoga teacher training in India so unique,different and special.
- We teach every student according to his or her individual needs and type for their maximum growth and progress.
- We give choices and teach different styles of yoga like Iyenger style hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa ,therapeutic yoga .
- We understand some people are born with certain limitations so we focus on adjustments for all level students. We give lots of time and improtance to yoga therapy so people of all kinds of health problems are welcome.
ScheduleDAILY SCHEDULE will be something like this but there can be flexible timings also
6.00 ----7.00 Morning MEDITATIONS(some from 112 techniques of meditations from lord Shiva )
7.00 -----8.00 Morning Pranayama or Breathing Exercises ( Near about 18 TECHNIQUES )
8.15 -----10.15 Morning Asana or POSTURES ( HATHA IYENGER STYLE ) ( Near about 80 Poses )Methodology,Therapy,Alignment and Adjustment
1.30 -----2.45 Self Practice
3.00------4.00 Evening YOGA Philosophy and Anatomy with some MORE information and knowledge about Ayurved and Nature Cure
(contact info blocked) Evening Asanas or Postures( ASHTANGA VINYASA STYLE) Methodology,Alignment and Adjustment
About This Event
(contact info blocked) Yoga teacher training in India for 200, 300 ,500 hours courses retreats in Goa,Rishikesh, Dharamsala certified by yoga alliance. In our multistyle Hatha (Iyenger style) Therapeutic yoga, Ashtanga vinyasa teacher training in India you will feel inspired for your search for joy,fulfilment,depth,and silence. You will learn to live each moment in our daily lives in awareness,relaxation and totality.You are invited to experience and experiment different yoga styles and many yoga asanas or poses with Pranayam or Breathing exercises, Meditations, Yoga Philosophy, Ayurveda, Naturopathy etc. to discover which is best for you and how to integrate it into your daily lives.
It is up to you how much your heart wants to transform or increase mental horizon or learn new things which you never thought or heard or known before for development at physical, mental,emotional, moral and spiritual level to bring the best in you
Why Choose Us
HOW TO CHOOSE YOGA SCHOOL or YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSES For all of us it is very very difficult to choose yoga teacher training course or yoga school from websites or even from recommendations because there are so many websites or yoga schools or teachers to choose from and all these websites schools or teachers say nice things about themselves and tell they will teach 4 or 5 multi style courses.
1. Most important is how much you or any student can GRASP or understand or teach in four weeks course. When you ask for recommendations then ask how much other people transform or can teach after 4 weeks or they just got only lots and lots of information for advance classes. In many yoga schools or courses teachers keep on teaching or speaking more and more details or teach many many advance things for 4 or 5 different yoga (contact info blocked) most important is to ask ourselves before choosing how much we can remember or grasp in in 4 weeks where there are one day off so hardly you get 22 days to learn after taking away (contact info blocked) last 3 or 4 days will be taken for exams where students hardly get 30 minutes to teach per person because there are 20 or 30 students in a class waiting for a single chance.
2. So most important is to teach from GROSS to (contact info blocked) easy to difficult (contact info blocked) other way (contact info blocked) many times teachers are directly teaching most difficult things first ot too many details to SHOW OFF how much knowledge they have but they do not care how much students can grasp or teach in 4 weeks..
3. We should ask how much a single teacher can OBSERVE and CORRECT 20 or 30 students . How much CHANCE these 20 or 30 students will get to be OBSERVED and CORRECTED by a single teacher otherwise students become like parrots or tape recorders getting too much information but PRACTICALLY they can not remember or do or teach all these things (contact info blocked) few days many students forget all these too much of information.
4. We should ask or search how much teacher wants or can bring best out of us or he is just interested to finish course and get money only.
5. We should ask about getting 2 hours yoga sequence given by school or not because normally all these 20 or 30 students are asked to make their own different sequence without any experience . Just see or ask is it possible for all these new students to make new sequence for 90 minutes or 2 hours class.
6. We should ask if we will get any video for help of students to understand, remember and practice later ? Normally most of students feels lack of guidance or any help or moral support to practice after finishing 4 weeks.
7. So it most important to ask how much you will grow and improve or transform in 4 weeks or how much you can teach full 2 hours yoga class or will you get proper sequence for beginners or medium level because directly after 4 weeks you can not teach ADVANCE classes.
What makes our yoga alliance certified training in India so special and best ?
You will get chance to teach full 2 hours classes with full sequence to real drop in students under our teacher supervision and moral support because we feel it is very very important for you to teach 3 or 5 full classes to learn teaching and have real life experience of teaching full 2 hours yoga classes with proper sequence given by us with video for help of students to understand, remember and practice later which you can see in this website also. All these help is missing in other yoga schools where students do not get any 2 hours sequence or video so they are confused and indecisive to search for new yoga sequence and they do not even get any single chance to teach full 2 hours with proper sequence for benefits of all body parts instead students get only 30 or 40 minutes to teach among themselves without any full proper sequence. This makes our yoga teacher training in India so unique,different and special.
Testimonials or Yoga Reviews ANNA PHAM from AUSTRIA finished teacher training course with Divya certified yoga teacher training in india Thanks for TRANSFORMATION in my life by your teacher training course it was great learning experience and I learned near about 80 new Asanas, 17 Pranayamas , near about 30 Meditations, Yoga Philosphy. I hope it will bring great positive changes my life and I will do Pranayamas, meditations for full life for my spiritual growth. I was zero in December when I met you first time in my life and then I did not know anything about yoga and I started my yoga life with you and now after one month I can speak or teach yoga to 5 or 6 people which is like dream coming true which I was not imagining in December. Thanks a lot for transformation and everything . Your encouragement, moral support,proper guidence helped me a lot to learn and improve. PAWANPATH SARAKRAM from THAILAND finished teacher training course with Divya yoga instructor in india I had learned a lot of knowledge from Divya like different techniques of meditations,many techniques of Pranayama ( Breathing Exercises) and most importantly learned so many Asanas or postures which I never dreamed in life or thought before because I had never done yoga in my life before meeting Divya . My way of thinking or attitude changed after doing yoga with Divya because in begining I was thinking like in holidays how to kill my time by getting some information only and now Divya taught me how to use time in best possible creative way for your growth and transformation . He taught me yoga is more than body and yoga is more about meditation and how to go inside your soul for spiritual growth.So yoga with Divya taught me many new things like to do anything Totality with awareness and to purify body ,mind and heart. This yogi Divya is very professional and helpful, caring, compassionate. That is all I can say .So thanks for everything I learn here . Kate Green from Australia finished Teacher Training Course My name is Kate,Im from Australia.I came to Goa for the teacher training course with Divya at Christmas time,and was pleasantly surprised by the choice of asanas uses in his morning class.They were perfect for my body as I have lower back trouble.He includes back bends,twists,backbends, that have improved the flexibility of my spine and reduced the pain I feel sometimes in the mornings.I have also learnt alot about doing the asana properly.Although I have done yoga for about two years,some things needed correcting. I enjoyed doing pranayam on the beach every morning,sitting with the dogs,watching the waves come in. It was hard at first to juggle partying with doing a course but Divya was very allowing in giving days off for special events like Christmas and new year. Overall,Im feeling great in my body and I have a much better understanding of yoga and feel I have the confidence to teach a yoga class.I think I have chosen the right teacher and would not hesitate to recommend Divya for the yoga teacher training course. Kate Green Australia. KATRINA ASKAROV from England finished Teacher Training yoga instructor training india goa "Fascinating teacher with a myriad of yogic knowledge drawn into every lesson in a dynamic and inspiring teaching style. He informed us on technique, teaching real classes with locals to practise our skills in a realistic way learning how to handle the actual students whilst being guided at all times if we needed help. Outside the classes we were always welcome to engage on philosophical topics widening our understanding of meditation, pranayama, asana and Ayurveda. Overall a positive experience." Sandra Nilsson from Sweden finished teacher training I did the 200h yoga teacher teacher training with Divya, it was a great experience. I've been suffering from very much back pain, but after just a few days the pain was gone. I was familiar with the asanas, but my alignment needed correction. I've gotten a much deeper understanding about asans. I've learnt the right alignments and how to teach, observe and correct others. I've learnt many new pranayama exercises, how to control the prana, and how the body, mind and soul gets affected. I've gotten a deeper knowledge about meditation, and learnt diffrent teqnices. I've learnt about ayurveda and how our body and wellbeing is dependet on the tridoshas, and how to balance them. I got to study the sutras. And got lots of time to teach drop-in classes. I'm feeling more comfortable and confident to go teach over the world. Nicole Tara from England Best teacher on this planet.. Iv done this class many times in Goa with Divya Iv never felt so energised and flexible.. Great that he put online for whole world to Practice Divya class .. JOSEPHINE ARDA from Italy Yoga Teacher training with Divya has been a nice intensive training. The morning routine includes about 6 type of meditations, 8 Pranayam and two hours of Hatha yoga, during which we were practicing about 50 poses. In the afternoon we had the opportunity to learn interesting and fundamental information about Ayurveda and Yoga Philosophy; when we had time we were also practicing Ashtanga, even if less than expected. If you have the opportunity to stay longer than a month, you can focus more on it with the teacher. We learned few new meditations, pranayam and asanas but we didn't have time to practice. The course is great and quite complete, Divya is flexible with topics/days/timing therefor if for once you want to focus on a different or more specific subject, he will help you. I am happy because I learned how to speak in front of a class and most important to give clear explications. We had the opportunity to teach full classes and to correct the students, that is a really precious experience. .. Gabriela from Poland Divya is a great teacher who creates a safe and peaceful environment whilst sharing his skill and knowledge. The small class size allows him to give some attention to everyone so that he can encourage you to improve at your own pace. He made me feel more confident and fluent in giving yoga instructions. Training was well organised for morning pranayam practice on the beach and practice in outdoor studio. You can be sure Divya focus on you and give you proper guidance to become confident yoga teacher.
Venue HighlightsYoga centre is in Goa is near ocean and beach from where you can see ocean and beach from class easily.
AccommodationsYou can easily get private room with attach bath near yoga centre
Menu/CuisineYou can get vegetarian organic food
DirectionsIn Goa there is airport but for Rishikesh and Dharamsala you will come from Delhi airport
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...