Healing Holidays Byron Bay Retreat
- -Shadow and Energy Release
- -Guided Meditation
- -Crystal Bowl Sound Toning and Healing Ceremony
- -The "Wilderness Therapy"
- -The Medicine Wheel Journey
- -Morning Meditation and Yoga
- -90-Day Wellness Action Plan as Post-retreat Application with Debbie Pask
- -Recreation Exercises and Personal Contract with James
- -Horse riding and Full Body Massage at the end of retreat day
- -Crystal Healing Grid, Questing with Reflection Cards and Books made available.
- -The Medicine Wheel and Meditation Spaces
- -Outdoor Fire gazing in the evenings to integrate the day.
ScheduleSTAGE 1: LET GO OF YOUR STUFF
- Sound Healing Ceremony
- Energy Releasing and Shadow Day
- Guided Meditation
STAGE 2: GROUND IN NATURE THERAPY
- Morning Meditation and Yoga
- "Wilderness Therapy"
- Outdoor Crystal Bowl Sound Toning Session
STAGE 3: DREAM UP YOUR FUTURE
- Recreation Exercises and Personal Contract with James
-The Medicine Wheel Journey
- 90-Day Wellness Action Plan as Post-retreat Application with Debbie
About This Event
This is not your usual getaway...Take a break from work and your everyday life and super-charge that time by going on a 4-day personal spiritual healing journey to rest your core strength, build resilience, and create a better relationship to the ‘inner you’.
Hit the pause button, for only a few days, remove distraction and loosen the grip on your daily responsibility. Join us on this powerful spiritual healing journey where we explore the soul and understand the spirit, where we connect with nature and focus on some of the deepest, truest forms of healing available. Embark on this 4-day spiritual healing experience with Debbie and James Pask to connect to your spirit, understand your deepest purpose and design your true story. In this immersive, intensive and intimate event, you will be guided through a journey of transformation.
"Our 4-Day and 4-Night Retreat Program is designed to take into account your personal life challenge or needs and treatments are customized according to your personal journey. Each day has a theme and a flow to assist in your transformation. In many ways, it is like one big powerful meditation." (- James and Debbie Pask, Retreat Founders and Facilitators)
So much gratitudefor such a wonderful insightful transformative and restorative experience. 2 of the most compassionate passionate and knowledgeable healers, i know Debbie & James Pask & to share it with such a beautiful bunch of people. So blessed.
What's Not Includedtravel and airfare to location.
Venue HighlightsThe Tin Horse Ranch is comprised of a 3 bedroom verandah-ed homestead, a 2 bedroom cabin and a 1 bedroom studio. Each is fully self contained with all the amenities and comforts you require for an idyllic and relaxing getaway. Within the grounds is a sparkling 15 metre swimming pool, cabana and multiple decks and terraces for entertaining and relaxing. The only other residents are our friendly horses which are stabled in nearby paddocks adjacent to the accommodation and a shy, reclusive male and female platypus that live in our creek.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free