8 DAY INTEGRATIVE IBOGA RETREAT
- Guasca, Cundinamarca, Colombia
- May 14 - 21, 2019 (8 days)
About This Event
Deep in the jungle of central Africa, where the oldest gene pools are located-ourancestral roots; a plant called Tabernanthe iboga grows. It’s a door to the world of the dead and the ancestors.
Iboga constitutes a very important part of the"Bwiti"rituals(religionpracticed by the Babongo Mitsongo and the people of Gabon) and has been used for thousands of years in spiritual development and as a rite of passage into adulthood in the African culture. For the followers of the Bwiti religion, Iboga is an indispensable mean through which humans can truly communicate with the deepest abysses of their own souls and with the spirits of their ancestors.
The use of this plant in Western societies has recently revived as a unique and unparalleled tool for the treatment of addictions, mainly heroin and opiates, as well as for the treatment of personality disorders such as depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-stress syndrome-traumaticand also for personal growth and spiritual development.
- The profile we are welcoming to this retreat is that of people with a strong commitment to experience the Bwiti, the other side.
- This is a deep mystical journey, it’s definitely not a resort experience, it’s also not a "shamanic-tourism" event.
- Perhaps it could be better understood as a pilgrimage, a collective journey into the root, into death, birth, and ecstasy.
- We welcome Ibogaine therapists who want to learn more about the psychotherapeutic and mystical areas that can be explored around the medicine, people who have had an ibogaine flood and want to experience the medicine again in a longer transpersonal context, and seekers who are new to Iboga and want to experience it from a psycho-spiritual perspective.
DirectionsDirección: Finca Aguablanca
Km 2 vía Guasca - Gachetá
Guasca, Cundinamarca Colombia