- Vimoksha Yoga 200 & 300 hrs YTTC - ( Goa -INDIA) Yoga Alliance US/UK
- Sernabatim, Goa, India
- Dec 2 - 22, 2018 (21 days)
- 08.00 – 09.30 Ashtanga Vinyasa Practice (Primary Series)
- 09.30-10-15 Breakfast
- 10.15 – 10.45 Karma Yoga
- 11.00 – 13.00 Asanas Adjustments and Techniques/ Asanas Theory/Teaching Methodology
- 13.00 – 14.00 Lunch & Study Break
- 14.30 – 16.00 Yoga Philosophy/Anatomy
- 17.00 – 18.30 Vinyasa flow / Pranayama/ Meditation
- 19.30 – 20.30 Dinner
- 1st week Morning & Evening asana classes focus on Hatha Yoga
- 2snd week Morning & Evening asana classes focus on Vinyasa Flow (Dynamic)
- 3rd week on Morning Class on Hatha & Evening class in Yin Yoga, Partner Yoga and Yogic management of common disease like back pain, high blood pressure, diabetes.
About This Event
The 200 hours Multistyle Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Courses in India offered by Vimoksha Yoga School is suited for anyone who has a passion for Yoga, wishes to do an in-depth study of Asanas, Anatomy, Physiology, Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga Philosophy and Teaching Methodology. The course aims to perfectly balance physical as well as mental well-being, which is why we lay equal stress on subjects like Yoga Philosophy and Meditation. This is a comprehensive Yoga Teacher training program, designed in accordance with the 200 hour requirements for registration with Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance Professionals UK. After successfully completing the course you will be a Certified Yoga Instructor qualified to teach Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series and other modules of yoga and these include, Vinyasa Flow Yoga (dynamic flow) and Yin Yoga worldwide.
The course offers you a comprehensive and in-depth learning into Ashtanga Yoga primary series both in Led practice and Mysore style. Mysore Style’ is practiced on Saturdays where students get a chance to improve their practice without the teacher leading them but the teacher will be present to adjust the postures if necessary. It is an intense experience that helps to develop a firm foundation of inner discipline. Also covering the practice of Vinayasa and Yin yoga gives students the opportunity to develop a varied skill set in yoga and to choose a yoga style that resonates most with their natural teaching style.
Students choosing to complete the course with us can choose to receive a Yoga Alliance USA or Yoga Alliance Professionals UK RYT 200-Hour Teacher-Training Certificate from Yoga Vimoksha
YTTC Dates given below2nd December – 22nd December, 201810th February – 2nd March, 201910th April– 30th April, 201910th June – 30th June, 2019