7 Days Spiritual Yogic Lifestyle Experience, Yoga Meditation Retreat in Tulum, Mexico
- OM Holistic Retreat
- Punta Allen, Siaan Kaan Biosphere Reserve, Tulum, Mexico
- Ongoing package (7 days / 6 nights)
About This Event
Start of a life long Spiritual journey, much more than a yoga meditation vacation.
Join this amazing spiritual workshop beside the beautiful and calm Carribean Sea at the laidback town of Punta Allen in Sian Kaan Biosphere Reserve which is located 60 kilometers from the vibrant and unique town Tulum in Mexico. Imagine yourself doing yoga and meditation surrounded by the blue-green sea, green biosphere, white sand, fresh air, and abundant peace. If you are a beginner, you will skyrocket your progress in record time. If you are advanced, you will deepen your practice to astonishing new levels.
You will discover yoga from original schools of Raja Yoga which are Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Kundalini, Tibetan, Natraj, and Restorative. You will also learn limbering, strengthening, and stretching yogic exercises to increase strength, avoid injuries, and build a life long personalized practice after the workshop. You will also get exposure to yoga therapy for yogic management of your overall health.
You will also learn eye-opening non-physical yoga practices such as Yama, Nilayam, Shatkarmas, Dhyana, Yoga Nidra, Pranayam, Mitahara, Mantra, and Dharana. Non-physical yoga is very powerful and is a very big part of yoga but mostly not taught in yoga meditation studios, workshops, and retreats.
You will learn many types of spectacular and practical meditations from Buddhist, Zen, Vipassana, Chakra, Mindfulness, Tantra, Huna, Magick, Words and Images, Mantra, and Breathing schools of meditations. You will learn to apply these life-changing skills in your day to day life. You will truly become a spiritual, relaxed, and happy person all the time.
This workshop is for those who desire to :
- Learn life-changing spiritual skills and live in a relaxed, peaceful, and spiritual state of mind forever
- Acquire original, proven, and powerful yoga and meditation techniques
- Create a yogic lifestyle effortlessly in their daily life
- Manifest self-love and achieve emotional control quickly
- Remove the fear of the future, let go of past, and live in the present effortlessly
- Live with your own self with peace and happiness all the time
- Become the best version of yourself
- Enjoy life inside out
- Maximum 6 participants to provide personal attention.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing for yoga
- Loose full-length pants and t-shirts
- Mosquito repellent
- Notebook and pen
- Yoga Mat
OM Holistic Retreat only takes a maximum of 6 people for the workshop so that they can provide personal attention for each participant. OM Holistic Retreat wants to very clearly mention that the events require basic adherence to the code of conduct.
Code of conduct
Discipline is the key to exploring yourself inside out. To get the maximum benefit out of this workshop and to ensure a life-changing experience for all participants, OM Holistic Retreat requests you to follow the below code of conduct for the entire duration of the workshop.
OM Holistic Retreat ensures you that you will have a lot of fun. This code of conduct is to ensure that you and other participants get maximum out of the workshop:
-Consumption of tobacco, alcohol, or drugs is not allowed
-Consumption of processed food is not allowed
-Punctuality for all sessions and schedules
-Sensitivity to location and other participants
-Sensitivity to local people
Only those participants who feel that they can diligently follow the code of conduct should register for the workshop. The students who are not prepared to make a sincere effort will not only waste their time and energy but also be a cause of distraction for the fellow participants.
You will not be challenged physically but mentally. Endurance pays. Remember, this workshop is a determined effort to teach life long yogic skills. The more you challenge your limits the more you will learn.
- The workshop is not a substitute for medical attention or treatment
- The workshop is not a therapy or a cure for a terminal illness
- If you are pregnant or have any severe chronic medical illness, please do not enroll in the workshop
- Daily yoga classes and meditation sessions
- Non-physical yoga sessions
- Lectures on Yoga, Veda, Spirituality, Meditation, and Tantra
- Introduction to other ancient spiritual philosophies- Huna, Shaman, and Magick
- Spiritual sexuality and tantric sexuality lectures
- Understanding of behavioral instincts, energy, healing, self-esteem, and inner being
- Enjoy one surprise site seeing and adventure tour
- Daily yogic and Ayurvedic food
- 6 nights accommodation
- Pre-workshop starter kit
- Post-workshop followup kit - Resources, Email, Phone support.
From Cancun International Airport (CUN), guests should reach Tulum town at 9:00 a.m. at Babel Cafe. Tulum is a small town and Babel cafe is at the center. OM Holistic Retreat will meet the guests from Babel Cafe at 9:00 a.m. You will have introductions, lunch, and leave for Punta Allen which is three hours away from Tulum through the gorgeous Sian Kaan Biosphere Reserve. There will be a light yoga and meditation session and you will have dinner and bonding.
-Day 2 to Day 6
You will wake up early and have tea and fruits. You will have morning yoga and meditation sessions and will be served yogic food throughout the day. There will be a lecture, talks, and question and answer. In the evening, you will have meditation sessions.
- Day 7
You will have light yoga and meditation session and time for a question and answer. You will be transferred to Tulum and OM Holistic Retreat will see you off.
Venue HighlightsPunta Allen is truly a very spiritual, beautiful, and quiet place next to the Caribbean Ocean. It is a perfect place to explore yourself and dive into Yoga and Meditation. Living here is an experience very intimate with nature.
AccommodationsThe accommodation is a very beautiful house with rooms including a kitchen, bathroom, and airconditioner. The house is just five minutes walk away from the beach.
NOTE- Location is a deeply natural location and does not have 24/7 electricity.
- Free Wifi
Menu/CuisineMitahara (yogic food) is an important element of yoga. The food will be strictly vegetarian, healthy, simple, and yogic.
DirectionsHow to Reach- Very Important
The retreat is 60 KMs away from Tulum. It requires 3 hours of journey from Tulum through the Biosphere. You must arrive and stay 1 night at Tulum 1 day before the retreat start date. On the first day of the retreat, we will pick you in the morning from your hotel in Tulum and drop you to Punta Allen. For departure, we will drop you at Tulum on the last day.