Design a Life You Love - Florida Retreat
Spend a weekend working on your most important project ever –
Designing the next, exciting chapter of your life.
Re-imagine and transform your life into a life you love! Discover what you truly need to be happy. Frame persistent problems in new ways to make them solvable. Overcome limiting beliefs and make a clear path to the future life you long for. All while enjoying delicious, healthy meals and rejuvenating serenity on the grounds of a Florida sanctuary in January. Form bonds with fellow life-designing collaborators to help you long after the retreat. On-going support in our exclusive Facebook group. Enjoy yoga practice each morning to refresh and clear your mind.
Join Me for the ALL INCLUSIVE Florida Getaway Retreat!
What you’ll take away from this Workshop:
- A soul-level understanding of what is essential to your happiness
- Clarity about where you are right now
- New strategies for managing balance and energy
- New ways to frame problems you’ve been struggling with for some time that will make them more easily solvable
- Tools and insights for optimal decision-making
- Three different, exciting, possible and doable life plans for your immediate future
- An action plan to maneuver your way to your desired future
- A host of life-designing collaborators you can call on going forward
In an intimate group of exclusively women, participants will help each other design her own unique journey toward a thoughtfully crafted, joyful, meaningful and thoroughly well-lived life.
This interactive and immersive 3 day retreat will be led by Linda Barnby, an experienced group facilitator and professional teacher, creativity junkie and lawyer, who has successfully and creatively re-designed her life several times – sometimes by choice and sometimes by adversity.
Who is the Design a Life You Love Retreat for?
The Design a Life You Love Retreat is for the woman who is ready for a change in her life. A woman starting a business, making a mid-career change, an empty-nester, deciding whether to leave or re-enter the workforce, creating a newly single life, designing a fabulous retirement or any kind of life change. Catapult yourself into the future YOU you are daydreaming about, you Daydream Believer!
Participants will share a common goal: To design a new phase of life, a new endeavor or career for more joy and fulfillment.
The retreat sessions will include instructional presentations, creativity exercises, journaling and interactions with other participants – all designed to aid you in imagining and designing new and real possibilities for your future. If you value stretching your mind with exciting possibilities, trying on new ideas, and jumping into an immersive experience, this retreat is for you.
At the workshop, I had so many revelations! And I discovered that what I've only been dreaming about is possible and doable! Cheryl H.
- What does the Retreat fee include?
- Small group instruction and interaction led by an experienced guide and teacher, Linda Barnby
- Access to the exclusive, private Facebook community
- 2 Group Video Coaching/Training Calls (one before and one after the retreat)
- Design a Life You Love© Workbook for completing exercises and recording your reflections and plans
- Accommodations (double occupancy) for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights in a serene environment
- Wine and Cheese Reception Thursday evening
- All breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks and beverages (including alcohol)
- Morning yoga practice
- Private evening activities
Venue HighlightsFlorida Oasis Retreat Sanctuary is the perfect setting for those who love luxury, nature and privacy. Set on 5 lush, private, serene, wooded acres with a pond, 5 minutes from shopping and restaurants and 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport and Disney World and other attractions - yet worlds away! The wooded sanctuary is ideal for mindful walks and meditation. The accommodations are beautiful and luxurious.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Parking
ScheduleWhat is the Schedule of Activities?
Welcome wine and cheese reception at 5:30 pm on Thursday, January 10, 2019
Rejuvenating and energizing movement sessions each morning
Friday and Saturday morning and afternoon workshop sessions
Evening activities Friday and Saturday
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day
Sunday morning, we’ll meet for breakfast and cap off our retreat work in a final brief session. We’ll share fond goodbyes and depart by 10 am, Sunday, January 13, 2019
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineAll breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks and beverages (including alcohol) are provided. Meals will be health-conscious and fresh.
AccommodationsYou'll stay in a private room designed for 2 occupants. Each room is double occupancy.
Room 1 - King size bed with double fold out sofa bed
Room 2 - Queen size bed
Room 3 - Queen size bed
Room 4 - Double bed and single bed
Bathrooms are shared. Luxurious fluffy towels are provided. Paper products and soaps are provided. Please bring your own personal toiletry items.
We will also have a small number of commuter participants who will not be staying overnight at the retreat center.