Stefan Camilleri Yoga Alignment Based 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga Bliss Lembongan
- Yoga Bliss, Nusa Lembongan, Bali
- Mar 10 - 31, 2019 (22 days)
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO COMPLETE A YTT WITH US?
Our training is limited to just 18 practitioners - We want to meet and connect with every one of you, learn your names, your stories and give you the most transformative 3 weeks possible. We are not interested in producing cookie-cutter teachers. Our focus is on small numbers and quality graduates who infuse knowledge, confidence, and their own unique personality throughout their classes.
You will learn Alignment Based Vinyasa that utilises the latest science and information based on the traditions of classical yoga.
Our modern approach allows you to take your practice to the next level whilst ensuring the safety of your students through a deep understanding of alignment and pose modifications.
We explore postural ideas from both modern and classical Iyengar Yoga, giving the body an opportunity to realign and adjust into advanced alignment.
As a result, you will begin to feel and look different as you express your body’s full potential.
Our 200hr Yoga teacher training focuses on 3 main areas:
- Developing your personal yoga practice
- Studying yoga ideas and philosophies in depth
- Developing your communication skills to translate your knowledge into effective and inspired teaching.
1. Developing a strong personal practice: With focus on movement, posture, meditation and breath work, we rewire your practice to be more safe, strong and expressive. This is further refined through workshops that help you understand your practice from a place of personal experience.
2. Deepening your understanding: Utilizing the comprehensive training manual you will be guided through yoga philosophy, anatomy, teaching skills, yoga industry, the yogic lifestyle and much more. This will allow you to delve deeply into what yoga is really about, facilitating transformation both on and off the mat.
3. Communication: You will learn to apply your new knowledge in a teaching context. You will have the opportunity to practice teaching from day one communication games, and individual and group teaching exercises with a focus on improvisation. These exercises are not only important for your personal development but also act as comic relief – helping to keep the whole experience light hearted and fun!
From Yoga Alliance, Maria Whelan Stefan is an incredible teacher. He is knowledgeable, passionate, and has a great sense of humour. Teaching seems to come very naturally for him. He is super approachable and has a very authentic style. We also had two other teachers, Sara and Clare who were amazing and very helpful. The 3 week training was well planned and a good mix of philosophy, asana, pranayama, and meditation. We started practicing teaching from day 1 which was so important and really helped to make us more comfortable. The group was not too big which meant that the teachers were able to give a lot of individual attention and help. Cannot recommend this course enough! :)
- ¥ What is Yoga?
- ¥ Developing an effective personal practice
- ¥ The science of yoga
- ¥ Yoga history
- ¥ In depth teaching skills
- ¥ Applied anatomy
- ¥ Posture analysis
- ¥ Sanskrit and mantra
- ¥ Yoga philosophy
- ¥ Meditation
- ¥ Class planning
- ¥ Safety and modifications
- ¥ Pranayama and breath
- ¥ Intelligent adjusting
- ¥ Yogic nutrition
- ¥ In depth yoga industry
- ¥ The Yoga Sutras and the 8 limbs
- ¥ In-depth asana and movement workshops
- Also included:
- ¥ 200hr RYT internationally recognized certificate on completion
- ¥ Illustrated and constantly updated take home YTT student manual
- ¥ Access to a private online mentoring group for support, knowledge sharing, and community-building post-training
- ¥ Epic accommodation at Yoga Bliss
- ¥ Healthy breakfast and morning juice daily
Venue HighlightsOUR YOGA BLISS HOME, LEMBONGAN
Our setting was chosen to best align with the principles of yoga and to help you learn effortlessly. Nusa Lembongan is an idyllic tropical island with all the amenities you need, edged by beautiful beaches boasting amazing surf. Yoga Bliss is relaxing, beautiful, quiet, and genuinely comfortable.
Your choice of breakfast is included, offering an assortment of fruit, juice and tea after practice each morning. For lunch and dinner we have vegetarian local and international food available here as well as a great selection of local and international food just a few minutes’ walk down the road. We often eat as a group, while having the option to take time to ourselves if needed.
It’s so nice here – you will feel the holiday vibes between classes. We can’t wait to welcome you to our luscious home away from home.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleA normal day looks something like this:
7.00 – 9.00 | Morning Asana and Meditation
9.00 – 10.00 | Breakfast
10.00 – 1.00 | Review, workshops and lectures
1.00 – 3.00 | Lunch/Free Time
3.00 – 4.00 | Something different and exciting
4.00 – 5.00 | Lectures and workshops
5.00 – 6.00 | Practice teaching work
6.00 – 6.30 | Closing circle
6.30 onwards | Dinner and free time
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free