Yoga Retreat in the Iyengar Tradition in Amorgos, Greece
- Aegialis Hotel and Spa 5*****
- AEGIALIS HOTEL & SPA - Aegiali 84008, Amorgos, GREECE
- May 8 - 15, 2019 (8 days)
Join us in Amorgos, one of the most beautiful Greek islands, for 6 full days with 2 daily yoga classes (in the tradition of BKS Iyengar). You will have a lot of free time to relax and explore the island.
The daily practice is designed in a way you will feel energised and relaxed. Be prepared to be challenged in the morning asana classes but also to let go and relax during the restorative sessions.
Everyone is welcome, beginners as well as advanced yoga practitioners. The group will be small, perfect to improve and deepen your practice!
- Alex, a highly experienced teacher, will inspire you to go deeper in your yoga practice and to get the full benefit out of the poses using when needed, the perfect set up for your body.
- You will be staying at the beautiful Aegialis Hotel & Spa, the only five-star hotel of the island. You will love its amazing view over the bay of Aegiali, its spa and it's great yoga shalas which overlook the Aegean sea.
- You will discover one of the most beautiful Greek islands, still protected from mass tourism, with its whitewashed villages, beaches and beautiful walking paths.
Venue HighlightsDuring the retreat, we will stay in the beautiful Aegialis Hotel & Spa, situated in the northern part of Amorgos, overlooking the bay of Aegiali. You won’t get tired of the stunning view and the amazing sunsets. The hotel was awarded by CNN for being one of the top five yoga destinations in Greece. All the yoga shalas are fully equipped and overlooking the Aegean sea.
In your free time, you can enjoy their 2 sea water swimming pools, the sauna, hammam or indulge in a massage.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
Schedule7-9 am Yoga Class
Free time or activities
5-7 pm Restorative Yoga Class
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
AccommodationsYou will enjoy comfortable accommodation with private balcony and sea view. You can choose to share a double room or to have a single room.
DirectionsThe best option to arrive to Amorgos is to fly to Athens International Airport (ATH), Greece and to get a direct ferry from the port of Piraeus to the island.
We will take the boat on Wednesday 8th May at 5:30 pm and meet you at 4 pm in the port of Pireaus.
You can also fly to Mikonos or Santorini and then take the ferry to Naxos and then to Amorgos.
Please contact us for more information.