About This Event
This one week yoga retreat in the Tuscan countryside is a great way to relax and flavour the beauty of
the area. Tuscany is a great place to be: great landscapes, great food, good wine, artwork, churches and old towns.
The group sizes are of 6 to 12 people to guarantee the most comfort of the participants.
Daily yoga classes are offered, great Italian food is served and gorgeous retreat villa type accommodation is provided.
Dates in 2019:
20 - 27 Apr Easter
6 - 13 July
24 - 31 Aug
21 - 28 Sept
Retreats are also possible in other periods if interested please ask.
Prices Mid season Apr & Sept:
€ 1990 per person - last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
€ 1750 per person - standard Prices
€ 1500 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 90 days before the retreat
Prices High season July - August:
€ 2250 per person - standard Prices
€ 1990 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 60 days before the retreat
20% discount is offered for 2nd person when booking together and sharing a room.
Please note this retreat will run with 4 or more participants.
What is included in the price:
* quality accommodation - own room unless sharing
* quality food
* daily yoga classes (Hatha and Yin) in the retreat villa (English and Italian)
* cooking class of an Italian food
* Italian language class upon arrival
* goodbye group dinner in town
* return transfer to the train station
Optional add ons:
* transfer from/to the airport
* local excursions to Pisa, San Gimignano, Chianti, 5 Terre etc
* other excursions and activities e.g. balloon flight
Tuscany near Cortona
from Rome (3h) or Florence (1h).
How to get there:
Nearest airport: Rome or Florence or Pisa.
Train station: Camucia-Cortona
Contacts and bookings:
Thomas White Eagle
(contact info blocked)
Cell phone Italy: (contact info blocked)
WhatsApp: (contact info blocked)
Private retreats are available by special arrangement.