The Golden Key
- Dorje Denma Ling Shambhala Meditation Retreat Centre
- 2280 Balmoral Rd, Tatamagouche, NS, B0K 1V0
- Aug 2 - 5, 2019 (4 days)
- Lodge: Double Occupancy - $55 per Night - CAD $540.00 New Cabin-Style Tent: Single Occupancy - $60 per Night - CAD $555.00 Lodge: Triple Occupancy Dorm with Bunk Bed - $45 per Night - CAD $510.00 Drala Cabin: Single Occupancy…
Through exploring the depth of perception, one engages the elemental and magical strength inherent in the world around us.
This extended weekend retreat presents the teachings from the Shambhala root text The Letter of the Golden Key. These teachings explore our relationship to the “material world” through our sense perceptions. We will learn the practice of enriching presence—the ability to instantly sense the inner wealth within ourselves, phenomena, and the natural world.
Completion of the Sacred Path levels Great Eastern Sun, Windhorse, Drala, and the Four Dignities (Tiger, Lion, Garuda, Dragon)
- The program cost – $375, includes a materials fee of $50. All costs are in Canadian currency.
- If you are also attending Warrior Assembly 2019, there will be no charge for staying the extra night at Dorje Denma Ling (i.e., August 5 – departure date for those not attending the assembly).