Camp Yogaville 2019 – Week 1
- Yogaville - Satchidananda Ashram
- 430 Karuna Ln, Buckingham, Virginia 23921.<br><a href="https://www.google.com/maps/dir//37.664187,-firstname.lastname@example.org,-78.6971623,131m/data=!3m1!1e3">Get Directions</a>
- Jul 14 - 21, 2019 (8 days)
- $700.00 - 1 Week – Tuition and lodging $560.00 - Additional sibling per week
Camp Yogaville is Integral Yoga® for kids—a two-week-long Yoga summer camp in the heart of Virginia for children ages 8 to 12. We’re flexible!. It’s a great opportunity for your kids to share and relate to one another in a yogic way.
Your kids can attend one week or both weeks:
1 week: July 14–21 or July 21–28
2 weeks: July 21–28 sign up here for both weeks
Tuition and Accommodations:
1 week: $700
2 weeks: $1,120
Add a sibling:
$560 per week
Your children will:
- Enjoy 700+ acres for activities like swimming, hiking, and crafting
- Learn about yogic ideals, like compassion and nonviolence
- Eat delicious, nourishing, and healthy vegetarian meals
- Practice Hatha Yoga every morning
- Learn about Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- Sleep in rustic cabins
- Learn a few Sanskrit chants
- Gain strength, confidence, and cultivate peace
Want to learn more?
Truth is One, Paths are Many. ~Sri Swami Satchidananda, Yogaville Founder
Venue HighlightsYogaville is home to the Light of Truth Universal Shrine (LOTUS). The LOTUS is a unique temple dedicated to interfaith understanding and the Light within all faiths. Individual altars represent and honor the different world faiths and spiritual paths. The vision, design and inspiration of Sri Swami Satchidananda, LOTUS was dedicated in 1986. It demonstrates, “Truth is One, Paths are Many.” In the peaceful countryside of Virginia, the doors of LOTUS are open to welcome people of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineOrganic, vegetarian/vegan food
Gluten-free and vegan options
Large herbal tea selection
Coffee is available for purchase at Mandala Cafe
AccommodationsThe all-inclusive prices of our accommodations provides you with three delicious buffet-style vegetarian meals daily, meditation, and Hatha Yoga classes in addition to other activities.
The most popular accommodations we have are Dormitory Accommodations – shared room and shared bath. We have two dormitories, Vivekananda Vihar and Ramalinga Nilayam, which are centrally heated and air-conditioned and convenient to meals and programs.
Lotus Guest House (Private Room)
Each room in our six unit guest house is equipped with a small refrigerator, queen size bed and full bath. Each room in our nine unit guest house is equipped with a queen sized bed and full bath, and no refrigerator.
Set off in a quiet, wooded area adjacent to the Lotus Guest Houses are twelve campsites. Campers have use of the bathroom, shower, and laundry facilities nearby Vivekananda Vihar dormitory. Camping is available from March 15th to December 1st.