- Awaken your creative potential an re discover your sensual side through yoga asana, chanting, creative movement and meditation.
- Stay in a luxury boutique resort just minutes away from the colourful town Ubud featuring stunning Indonesian architecture with views over rice fields and the Ozone water swimming pool.
- Dive deep into meditation and yoga practice and get energised every morning on the platform overlooking the river and unwind and relax and restore in the evenings with a soft practice.
- Explore the 'real' Bali on eco friendly E-bikes. Visit authentic Balinese homes, cycle pass numerous rice fields and enjoy being one with nature.
- Nourish your body with home cooked, organic meals throughout the day, sample the abundance of fresh fruit and feel light and healthy with authentic Indonesian cuisine.
About This Event
Listen to the gentle sound of the river as you join your palms together for your first morning Namaste. Nestled into the stunning natural surroundings just outside the cultural hub Ubud you can let your body, mind and spirit unwind and find rest and rejuvenation.
Pure Water. Bali is known for its thousands of temples, soft landscapes, friendly smiles and for a culture that honours water as sacred. In this retreat you will deeply connect to this vital source of life and activate your water element in your body and your energy system. You will activate your sacral chakra (Svadisthana) through powerful meditation, chanting and asana practice. Your Svadishthana chakra*, which is located in your lower belly is the center of your creativity, your flow, your sensuality and it is represented by the element of WATER. Through daily practice you will feel how your inspiration and your creative potential are activated and start to flow again!
Begin each morning turning your awareness inwards through meditation, chanting and asana practice on a stunning wooden yoga deck with view to the river. Learn how to move your body in new and sensual ways to release blockages, fears and create space for more freedom, confidence and self LOVE.
Take some time to yourself down by the river, relax or meditate on the deck, listen the peaceful sounds of the birds and get inspired by the beauty of Saraswati, the goddess of music, arts and knowledge.
In the afternoons you can enjoy a swim in the Ozone filtered pool, which contains 90% less chlorine than most standard swimming pools. On one afternoon we will take an excursion on eco friendly E-bikes to explore the 'real Bali'. Cycle through stunning scenery, pass rice fields and ancient, mesmerising temples. The highlight will be to visit the sacred water temple close to our retreat (contact info blocked) with luck we may even receive a traditional water blessing <3
Get nourished from the inside out by the in house chefs of Naya. Organic. Fresh. Tasty. Colourful. You will enjoy 3 delicious vegetarian meals every day cooked for you freshly, using only carefully selected ingredients to support the physical, emotional and spiritual process induced by your yoga practice.
To additionally enhance your cleansing process you will have access to filtered water 24 hours a day.
In this retreat you will re connect to your creative power, explore your sensuality, purify body, mind and spirit, feel the warm and welcoming embrace of a culture with a history of thousands of years and have a great time with a small group of like minded people from all over the world.