Premium Ayahuasca Retreat Pucallpa Peru (ongoing)
The group is limited to 6-8 people to guarantee the most intimate experience and full shaman's attention. Quality setting and accommodation.
We are flexible on dates and length of your stay, so if you don't see what you are looking for please ask.
This Ayahuasca healing retreat is a life regenerating and life changing experience.
You will have the opportunity to experience the Ayahuasca ceremony in a safe, soft, elegant and professional manner.
Our ayahuasca ceremonies are designed for westerners, to facilitate learning and healing in the western world. The medicine is open for anyone to experience, and connects particularly well with practices of mindfulness, meditation and yoga.
Special diet, spiritual workshops and meditations will be provided.
The program includes:
* 3 ayahuasca ceremonies in 10 days
* plant purging such as tobacco and purifying sessions (when required)
* other plants according to shaman's discretion
Shamans: Thomas White Eagle
and invited Native Shipibo shaman
Those recommendation should be followed in order to obtain the most advantage of the session.
3 days before and 3 days after the session avoid:
* alcohol, drugs and chemical substances
* strong spices and food with conservants
* meat, mainly swine and its derivatives
* fried and fat foods
* foods with high quantity of salt and sugar
* sexual contacts
* environments with heavy, negative energies
Prices for 10 day retreat from:
USD 2500 per person - last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
USD 2200 per person - standard prices
USD 1990 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 60 days before the retreat
* entry interview via Skype
* return transfer to the airport
* quality accommodation
* 2 shamans - one western and one Shipibo
* all suitable meals
Flights to :
Please note: This retreat will run with 4 people signed up. The group is limited to 8.
Contacts and bookings:
Lyn, assistant to Thomas White Eagle