- The Sanctuary at Two Rivers
- Cabuya, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
- Feb 3 - 9, 2019 (7 days)
- · 6 nights accommodations in a beautiful Jungle loft
- · Three exquisitely prepared vegan meals a day.
- · Daily yoga and meditation practice
- · Waterfall ritual
- · Transformational mind body practices
- · Group reflection
- · Access to 40 acres of beautiful jungle, including waterfalls and hiking trails
ScheduleMorning Yoga Practice
Free Time - explore the sanctuary, the nearby beach or the area (excursions such as surfing lessons, zip lining or scuba are at an additional cost)
On days with a special event (ie waterfull ritual), this schedule will be slightly different.
About This Event
Care for yourself with the gift of a transformational retreat!
Are you looking for a way to brighten up the dark days of winter? Are you looking for a way to move through your life with greater joy? Do you need some time away to assess which direction you might go next? Do you feel like there is some part of you which needs to be healed?
Join us for 7 days and 6 nights at the beautiful Sanctuary at Two Rivers, a yoga retreat center and Wildlife Sanctuary in Cabuya, the southernmost tip of the Nicoya Peninsula, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We will have daily Kripalu yoga and meditation practice, along with workshops and experiences led by two master teachers in their fields to enhance your inner and outer journey. There will also be plenty of time for rest, relaxation and fun in this amazing Sanctuary!
AccommodationsWe will be staying in beautiful tree house lofts.
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free