Return to Presence – Yoga and Meditation Retreat
- Ratna Ling Retreat Center
- 35755 Hauser Bridge Rd. Cazadero, CA 95421 United States
- May 2 - 5, 2019 (4 days)
- $995.00 - Private Bedroom in a Shared 2 Bedroom - 1 Bathroom Cottage $1,395.00 - Exclusive use of a Private 2 Bedroom - 1 Bathroom Cottage
The power of presence is life changing, life affirming and life giving. It is both a means and an end for awakening and liberation in many spiritual traditions and has been proven scientifically to:
- increase focus,
- reduce stress,
- improve our mental and physical well-being,
- and have a positive physiological impact, especially in the brain and nervous system(s).
Immerse yourself in the ancient Buddhist and Hatha Yoga traditions that together have the capacity to cultivate and sustain true presence. This yoga and meditation retreat is designed to help you experience a sense of presence, equanimity and overall wellbeing. In addition, you will receive simple, take-home tools to maintain this sense of grounded ease throughout your everyday life.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Multiple guided and open meditation practices throughout the day.
- Specific Hatha Yoga practices to support clear meditation and balanced presence in life.
- Dynamic, engaging discussions on the Buddhist and Hatha Yoga teachings related to cultivating presence.
- Time for journaling.
- Walks through the magnificent redwoods and along the ruggedly beautiful coast.
- Free time daily for your own exploration/integration process.
- A relaxed and spacious schedule.
- Luxurious accommodation in beautiful, simple cabins nestled in the coastal redwoods.
- Delicious organic, home-cooked, vegetarian meals. (vegan and gluten-free options available)
- All meditation and yoga sessions, guided by world-class, seasoned teachers who each have over 20 years of experience.
- All retreat activities.
AVAILABLE AT AN EXTRA COST:
- If you would like to extend your stay on either end of the retreat, Ratna Ling will offer you an extra nightly rate.
- A limited number of private sessions will be available with either Meg or Lauri for yoga therapy and/or guidance on your personal practice.
- Various wellness treatments (i.e. massage, acupressure, aroma therapy, etc) are available through Ratna Ling.
“A beautiful and serene retreat center. The setting is breath taking. The food is delicious and the accommodations are clean, comfortable and exquisitely designed. A wonderful getaway to truly relax and escape from it all.” – Beth Berlin
Venue HighlightsThree miles from the beautiful Sonoma coast. Organic, vegetarian meals. 120 acres of redwoods, canyons, reservoirs, and wildlife. Sacred architecture timber cottages and communal spaces. Featured stupas, gardens, and temple empowered by Tibetan Buddhist Lama Tarthang Tulku Rinpoche.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineAll of our meals are organic and vegetarian, made with love and care.
We provide homemade yogurt and granola for breakfast. Lunches and dinners always include salads or salad bar. Each meal is self-served on a buffet table.
Accommodations14 guest cottages on 120 acres of property. Each spacious, quiet cottage has 2 private rooms, with high ceilings and a deck with a view. Cottages include jet tubs (or ADA shower), towels, deluxe linens, refrigerator, tea kettle, coffee/tea, kitchen sink/counter, diningware, dining table, and living room with a stove fireplace. Free wifi available and a landline telephone.
Guests can choose to have an exclusive cottage for ONE person; a private room for ONE person in a SHARED cottage; or a cottage for TWO people. Any additional guest after TWO is $100 per person per night. Meals and classes included.
DirectionsFor driving directions, please visit http://ratnaling.org/directions/
San Francisco International and Oakland International airports are approximately three hours south of Ratna Ling by car. Alaska Airlines flies to and from Sonoma County Airport in Santa Rosa which is approximately 1.5 hours from Ratna Ling by car. Unfortunately, there are no shuttles that bring you directly to Ratna Ling, so it is best to rent a car or email us to support in coordinating a carpool with fellow retreatants.