Revision Retreat 2019
- Highlights Foundation
- Jul 31 - Aug 4, 2019 (5 days)
- $1,299.00 - Program Price
All writers need to revise, wherever they are on their journey: this workshop will show you how and give you time to get started doing it.
- Have you completed a rough draft, know that it has problems, but don’t know what to do next? We’ll help you find those “big picture” problems and plan what to do about them.
- Have you fixed the big problems in your manuscript, and want to get it ready to go out? We’ll show you techniques you can use to polish it.
- Are you stuck somewhere in the middle and don’t know what do to next? We’ll help you figure out where you are, find a new approach or create new material, and get back on the road.
- Do you want to develop a deeper understanding of the revision process, and how you can get feedback from others? We will take you through it from start to finish.
Whether you’re writing picture books, graphic novels, poetry, nonfiction, or novels, you’ll benefit from developing strong revision strategies. Not convinced? See our Top 10 Reasons You Need to Revise Your Manuscript.