Supparetreat #03 Ignite the Fire Within
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Jan 18 - 20, 2019 (3 days)
This SUPPARETREAT will provide an escape from the distractions and demands of daily living. Liberate yourself from the stresses and discover new reserves of energy, a deeper sense of self and ignite your passion for life!
Life is something to be lived to the fullest, not rushed through, or worse, sleepwalked through even when we often want to slow down, make changes, and create meaning in our lives, we’re so busy keeping up with our jam-packed schedule that we’re not sure how to start.
The answer is simple: go on a journey of personal discovery. With SuppaRetreat, you’ll be joined on the path by a small group of like-minded lifestyle coaches, each with different backgrounds and expectations, but the common goal of following igniting the path you were meant to take. Created by women for women, our fun-filled health and wellness trips allow you to take a moment for to ask yourself, what you really want.
On this retreat you will:
· Create positive momentum in your life and work
· Triumph over fear, self-doubt, and disappointment
· Live fully and authentically
· Learn how to have difficult conversations
· Eliminate your personal roadblocks
· Develop direction, momentum, and the courage to move forward
· Build confidence and personal power.
"Many women try to put up a brave front and feel it's fine to be not OK, but here is a safe place for you to reconnect and realign yourself again."
- 3D2N Accommodation in a Luxury Bumbung Garden View Room at Tanjong Jara Resort
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Daily Lunch and Dinner
- Inspirational Workshops on Personal Development and Wellness
- Jara Walk
- Morning HIIT Workout
- Discounted Rates on Spa Village
- Me-Time to Rest and Relax
- Connect with Like-minded Women
- Transportation to and from Kuala Lumpur to Resort
Venue HighlightsLocated on the pristine East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia, explore a sanctuary of traditional luxury and well-being steeped in age-old Malay traditions. Designed to reflect the elegance of 17th century Malay palaces, this tranquil resort offers a genuine taste of the region's spirit and its rich natural heritage. Based on the Malay concept of Sucimurni, which emphasises purity of spirit, health and well-being, this secluded hideaway encourages true rejuvenation of both body and spirit. Authentic in architecture and attitude, always warm and welcoming, here is an environment to let go, relax deeply and take time to rediscover yourself; surrounded by the resort’s staff drawn from the local villages, who truly embody the gentle Malay art of service and hospitality.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
Schedule'Ignite' by Racheal Kwacz Purpose: To identify key goals for the year ahead
'Be Ready Yesterday' by Sarah Lian Purpose: To recognise your strengths and utilize your own skill set
'Candlelight Healing' by Hannah Lo Purpose: To help purify your thoughts
'Morning Fitness' by Linora Low
'Healthy Selfie' by Linora Low Purpose: To learn more about nutrition and personal fitness
'Love and Relationships for Women' by Hannah Lo Purpose: To recognise effective communication and how to apply these skills to strengthen relationships
Movie Night Purpose: To relax, connect and create new relationships
'Morning Stretch' by Hannah Lo
'Brave' by Racheal Kwacz Purpose: To realign your direction with practical tools.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
AccommodationsOption for Single Room or Twin Sharing with a German Set-Up on 1 King Sized Bed
Standard features and services in all rooms:
• Complimentary WiFi • Tea and coffee making facilities • Flat screen television with satellite channels
• Powered safe • Minibar • Ceiling fan • In-room climate control • Selection of international newspapers
Directions1. By Air:
a) You can fly into Kuala Lumpur (KUL) and once you're in the city, return transportation will be provided in your fee to and from the resort.
b) You can fly directly to Kuala Terengganu Airport(TGG) and take a shuttle to the resort.
2. By Land:
a) You can drive to the resort, it takes 3 hours from Kuala Lumpur City Centre.