Ayurvedic Cooking Courses in India
- Rishikul Ayurshala
- Prashanthi garden green beach resort,Kurakkanni, Near helipad, North cliff, Thiruvananthapuram-695141
- Mar 11, 2019 - Mar 10, 2020 (366 days)
About This Event
The root cause of most diseases is found to be a poor way of eating and improper living style of today’s generation. Everywhere, the dominance of junk foods can be witnessed in abundance. People are going too far away from the natural eating style. Get acquainted with the traditional plant-based eating habit and learn the art of cooking wholesome food with our Ayurvedic cooking course in Kerala. Rishikul Ayurshala welcomes you to the sacred land of India to fall in love with Ayurveda and its dietary beauty. Relish this opportunity of getting introduced to a wide range of Ayurvedic food items that are entirely based on vegetarianism.
Cooking class by Rishikul Ayurshala would be a 25-hour program, which is organized with an aim to make the students acquainted with a broad range of green foods. Our Ayurveda connoisseurs share their deep knowledge of cooking herbal dishes along with healthy cuisines from the Indian subcontinent.
● Introduction to the science of Ayurveda.
● Understand the importance of Ayurveda in one’s life with a detailed analysis of the ancient science.
● Understand how different person’s bodies are different from each other.
● Go deep into the understanding of three doshas that regulate the body and its health.
● Learn about the six tastes and nature of food.
● Get introduced to the various forms of Indian herbs and Ayurvedic plant species, in addition to their diverse benefits.
● Understanding the process of digestion in detail along with various ways of boosting digestive fire in the body.
● Discussions on the role of Ayurveda in shaping the lifestyle of a person.
● Get acquainted with the numerous ways of improving the digestive ability of the body.
● Learn how to cook various Ayurvedic meals in order to stay connected with the herbal way of living throughout the life.
● Knowledge of assimilating different types of meals when a disease attacks.
● One to one discussion with our Ayurveda experts to understand the application of Ayurveda and Yoga in your daily life.
Fee Details: The cooking course is a week-long program (25 hours overall) in Kerala costing USD 550.
In case you need more information about our courses and other programs, kindly visit our website: (contact info blocked)
Speak to us anytime at (contact info blocked).
Location: Prashanthi garden, Green beach resort, Kurakkanni, Near helipad, North cliff, Thiruvananthapuram- 695141
About Rishikul Ayurshala: The Ayurveda branch of Rishikul Yogshala, Rishikul Ayurshala is among the topmost centers for herbal treatment and studies in India. Headquartered in Varkala, Kerala, the Ayurveda school is aimed at setting a benchmark in the field of Ayurveda education. The Ayurveda center believes in herbal knowledge, sourced from the most ancient forms of medicinal system. Various Ayurveda programs are organized by the Rishikul Ayurshala such as Panchakarma treatment, Ayurveda massage course, Beauty therapy course, etc. A team of Ayurveda specialists works with the aspirants on their path of attaining perfection in health and knowledge.
Venue HighlightsAssessing the state of body-mind based on unique Vata-Pitta-Kapha constitution
Detoxify from the inside-out
Happy hours in the Spa
Relieving pain with effective marma point massage
Three complete yogic meals a day
Cooking classes demonstrating Ayurveda-approved culinary
Restorative yoga –slowly paced and emphasizing relaxation over invigoration
Living in communion with people of similar ilk
Accommodation at seafront resort in the Varkala beach
AccommodationsThe gorgeous red cliffs overlooking Varkala Beach has Prasanthi Cliff Beach Resort in its midst, soaking in the brightness and good vibes. The joyous atmosphere of this living quarter is effective for the mind and body to rejuvenate and heal. Minimizing inconvenience for the guests, the house is equipped with—water geyser, TV, mosquito net, etc., along with attached washrooms. There are open balconies to each roof allowing a picture-perfect vista of the sea. Moments drift by herein introspection and joyfulness. The garden is pruned and green with life where you can spend a while in the shade lying on a hammock.
DirectionsBy Airway: The nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport, which is at a distance of 50 kms from Varkala. A student can get down at the airport and take a cab to the location of the school or ask the school to arrange for a pickup while booking the course.
By Bus: Varkala is well connected by national state highways from major cities and many governments as well as private buses that run to and fro from the city.
By Railway: Varkala is connected by train through many cities and towns or one can take a train to Trivandrum (the capital city of Kerala) and take another train to Varkala, from where the resort can be reached on a rickshaw starting from the station.
Taxi Pick-Up: School provides taxi pick up at a cost of 25 USD only.