Shipibo Ceremonies and Traditional Plant Dietas
About This Event
Together with my Shipibo Maestros I offer Ayahuasca Retreats and Masterplant Dietas. I feel very honored to share healing space and to give you the oportunity to work with this well known and trustworthy Shipibo Healers from the Mahua Linage together.
Our retreats are in a simple surrounding and lodging, in the ceremonies you will have the option to go deep in a save set and setting. The Shipibo Healers where I work with together are very well choosen. I´m dieting with them since a few years and I trust in their work fully.
You can find more information on the website.
Dates with Juana in 2019
(contact info blocked)
(contact info blocked)
Sending love from the Amazon,
- We are offering a Masterplant Dieta based on the Shipibo Tradition.
- You will have a facilitator all time arround. Group sharings or individual sharing are offerend in a very organic flow. When we work with the plants and having ceremonie every second night, things will come up in it´s own rythm. That´s why I don´t make a plan, I will be there and I will be offer talks and support depending on the present moment and your individual needs.
- The main work is to be with the plants, to connect to your own process and be with it.
- trustworthy Shipibo Shamans
- traditional Shipibo Healing Art / Technology
- Group & Individual Sharings / natural flow depending on individual & group needs
- Integration clase on the last day
- trainned Integration Coach
- experienced Facilitator
- english - german - spanish speaking
- Preparation & Integration online
ScheduleThere are ceremonies every second night, all together five.
On days where is no ceremony we offer 3 meals, on days with ceremony 2 meals. You can choose to fast as well, to go deeper in your process. That´s up to you.
Group sharings and individual talks are happening in a organic flow depending on the present moment what is needed or ask for.
- ten nights
- five ceremonies
- private room
- and much more :-)
- please read abov and on the website
What's Not Includedhealth insurance
Venue HighlightsThe Highlight is, that you have the oportunity to work with a Shipibo Healer from a very well know and trustworthy Healer Linage.
The Shipibo Tradition is a very magical way to heal and learn. The Maestros and Maestras where I work with are strong and trustworthy.
AccommodationsThe retreat place has a ceremony building, a so called Malokka. There are 6 bungalows and 4 rooms. Everyone will have a private room. Some will have a private bathroom, some will have a shared bathroom.
The location is right on a lake. All buildings are connected with a wooden bridge.
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineThe family cooks local food, regarding the Diet for Ayahuasca and the Masterplant.
There will be the option for two meals every day.
Depending if you are doing a Ayahuasca Retreat or a Masterplant Dieta, there will be some restrictions about the food. If you decide to do a Masterplant Dieta, there will be Fasting times.
As well there is a Pre- Dieta, and a Post- Dieta. Please read about it on my website!
DirectionsThe retreat is close to Pucallpa, where the next airport is. It´s arround 45 minutes from the airport.
The retreat place is on a lake and a boat ride from arround 20 minutes is necessary.